Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anderson Co 60 Shelby Co 53

Featured Replies

Final per post game radio.:ylsuper:

I would say the Bearcats are regarded the top team in the 8th if they weren't already.

  • Author

They were considered one of the top 5 or so before this game, but that could be changing now. I'm awaiting this thread to develop along. I think Penny was held to 12 points and Minnis was held to 6 if I heard correctly.

As a Gallatin County fan, you gotta like our chances in getting to the regional finals. I think Anderson County is the top team in the region now and Gallatin could be #3, perhaps even #2 right now.

 

Congrats to Anderson County, and we'll be seeing you down the road...

have seen most 8th region teams. anderson county seems to be a step above the rest but doesnt mean they cant be beaten. was disappointed in oldham and shelby after the hype on these boards. i think gallatin and simon kenton can beat oldham and shelby on any give night.

I'm going to give Anderson the kiss of death and say they will be in Rupp come March!!!

Anderson is a strong team this year, congrats to them on this win over Shelby.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.