Everything posted by papabeaver
-
Franklin County 68 Shelby County 64
Final
-
Franklin County vs. Shelby County (1/13)
Will the full team be at Shelby?
-
Favorite Gym in your Region
Was opened 46 years ago.
-
Who is the best in the 8th?
Gym was completed mid to late 50's. School is undergoing renovation. There is no front parking lot now. I guess the 200 or so spaces lost will mean more parking on the highway.
-
Oldham Co. Vs. Grant Co. Predictions
Left out keyword. Is anyone injured right now or is everyone 100%
-
Oldham Co. Vs. Grant Co. Predictions
What is the status on Oldahm? Do they have anyone right now?
-
Ryle 61 Shelby Co 56
:scared:Shelby goes 0-3 for the week. Looks like their schedule lightens up for a while now.
-
Carroll Co 62 Eminence 38...8th region All A
I saw GC/WV linescores in the other thread. Anyone have them on this game?
-
North Oldham 63 Shelby Co 61
Final OT
-
Carroll Co. vs. Eminence...All A
When did they get better? Haven't they lost some players?
-
Gallatin Co. 66 Shelby Co. 57
They were 4 losses ago.
-
Franklin Co. 66 Shelby Co. 61
Greta job by the Flyers. Hats off to Ryan Conner. He stepped up to the challenge. Was FC's player of the game also.
-
Franklin Co. 75 Western Hills 68
Why is Deron out at this time?
-
Front runner in the 8th?
I think this thread has all but died since Friday for some reason. No one has come on to reasess thier previous posts. I guess Anderson Co has shocked some into reality.
-
Front runner in the 8th?
Andersons schedule looks to be paying off. Penny was slowed down. How did Minnis do?
-
Anderson Co 60 Shelby Co 53
They were considered one of the top 5 or so before this game, but that could be changing now. I'm awaiting this thread to develop along. I think Penny was held to 12 points and Minnis was held to 6 if I heard correctly.
-
Anderson Co 60 Shelby Co 53
Final per post game radio.:ylsuper:
-
Heritage 74 Eminence 72
R. St Blancard scored 6 from the field and hit 20 from the line.
-
Heritage 74 Eminence 72
I think I heard Heritage's leading scorer had 33. Of those he hit 21 freethrows. Eminence leading scorer was Roberts with 27, followed by Berry with 15.
-
Heritage 74 Eminence 72
Heritage wins by 2 points in overtime.
-
Gallatin Co. 63 Shelby Co 58
Are you thinking of Wade? He has been off the team for about a month or so.
-
Gallatin Co. 63 Shelby Co 58
I was at the game and was surprised when 3 of the Shelby Co players left the court after the game and didn't shake Gallatin's players hands. THought it was very poor sportsmanship.
-
Dates of 8th region tournament
Dates are set already. First round March 7-8, Semi's March 12th, Final 13th. Since the change was announced last year that the girls state tourney would be first, the dates have been known.
-
All 8th Region Team and Coach of the Year
Dismissed from the team 4 weeks ago.
-
Trouble in Shelby County
It's on there now. Got to shelbyconnect.com, then click on Opinion, then click on Sports is all politics. Was on there looking at basketball pics and saw and read the letter.