Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona vs Gallatin County Round 2

Featured Replies

Should be a good game. If they control Davis Ithink they can win this one. Frank and Josh should have a good game and throw in a good mix of Josh Roberts and this one could go in the win column.

Should be a good one Walton is a better team now then they were the first time, the MTM defense should make a difference on Davis so he can't shoot over the zone the whole game.

I was going to pick the Wildcats by 4, since 13 of their 16 victories are by single digits. However, if Coach Bennett and Coach Sullivan concentrate solely on Davis as you suggest, then I'll take Gallatin by double digits.

I have to differ with your opinion. Mainly because i don't think they can contain Davis. I am sure you haven't noticed , but someone different leads them in scoring almost every night. Although Davis was MVP of All "A" Region tournament, that honor should have went to junior Cody Perkins. Davis can make this team very hard to beat , but they can get along just fine without him also. I assure you they will be even better next year even after Davis graduates. I am not knocking Davis, i just think they have alot of interchangable parts , most of which are freshman , sophs, and juniors. Tonight they will probably start one senior( Davis), one junior, two sophs, and one freshman with two juniors, one soph , and one freshman coming off the bench . As a matter of fact, WV has three players that would start at GC, Daugherty, Hensley, and Tungate.

I look for GC to seriously contend for All "A" Region title for the next 5 years. But i also look for WV to make run after that.

I was going to pick the Wildcats by 4, since 13 of their 16 victories are by single digits. However, if Coach Bennett and Coach Sullivan concentrate solely on Davis as you suggest, then I'll take Gallatin by double digits.

Mack i agree with you. :thumb:

Anyone who thinks shutting down Davis will give WV a victory, needs to look at GC's past games. Although he can take a game over, I think they are better when he just plays his role. I have noticed many games this year, that he was not their leading scorer. WV needs to worry about a lot more than Davis.

  • Author

Easy Cat, just had to stir the pot a little to get the ball rolling. I think it'll be a good game. But I still don't think GC will win by double digits.

Easy Cat, just had to stir the pot a little to get the ball rolling. I think it'll be a good game. But I still don't think GC will win by double digits.

 

I really don't think so, either. :D

Gallatin has good team scoring and you can not just stop one player GC by 11 :dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.