FSU's Rolle will study at Oxford instead of entering the draft

ScarHeel

This guy is going to be great in the NFL. I don't believe that one year off will hurt him to badly. It's not like he will be coming off of a major injury. Let's not forget, McGahee blew up his knee vs. OSU in January and was still taken in the first round in April. Additionally, he is a genius who plays like a beast. He will be a difference maker in somebody's secondary due to his intelligence and athletic ability.

I like the choice but I'll agree with Crazy who questioned the comment about having his priorities straight. At this point, its no longer about priorities when we're talking about being a 1st round NFL pick or a Rhodes Scholar. Its simply a matter of preference.

^ Agreed. And the article concluded by saying that after he plays in the League, he wants to go to medical school and open a clinic for the needy. I am a huge fan of this guy. The world of sports and the world at large would be a lot better off if there were more of Myron Rolle around.

^ Agreed. And the article concluded by saying that after he plays in the League, he wants to go to medical school and open a clinic for the needy. I am a huge fan of this guy. The world of sports and the world at large would be a lot better off if there were more of Myron Rolle around.

He is definitely someone you can cheer for and want to see do very well.

Could he have studied after his career in the NFL? Because, if so, he could have made millions, then went to Oxford. Either way, this is a kid that has his mind in the right direction. Good for him!!!!!!!

Rhodes Scholarships don't work like that.