Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

Ouch! I love nothing more than seeing UK lose. Where are those people that thinks that UK has a chance at beating UNC?

 

Scoot over!:banana:

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would have never have happened at Duke. The Blue Devils beat their scheduled cupcake guaranteed games at Cameron Indoor Stadium. UK basketball is kind of like Notre Dame football. Storied past, murky future, and presently irrelevant. It's a shame really.

This would have never have happened at Duke. The Blue Devils beat their scheduled cupcake guaranteed games at Cameron Indoor Stadium. UK basketball is kind of like Notre Dame football. Storied past, murky future, and presently irrelevant. It's a shame really.

 

UK basketball = Notre Dame football

 

Interesting analogy.

You cant beat many teams when you turn it over 20 + times and miss 10 Free Throws.

And give up 14 treys.:irked:

This would have never have happened at Duke. They beat their scheduled guaranteed game cupcakes at Cameron. At no time in the history of UK has losing to cupcake guaranteed games at home been acceptable or even worthy of making an excuse for. I'm not a UK fan at all, but this once storied program is now the same as Notre Dame football. Storied past, unknown future, and presently irrelevant.

 

This would have never have happened at Duke. The Blue Devils beat their scheduled cupcake guaranteed games at Cameron Indoor Stadium. UK basketball is kind of like Notre Dame football. Storied past, murky future, and presently irrelevant. It's a shame really.

 

You don't say....

 

 

:confused:

When is Billy G. going to stop getting a free pass from some of you all for losing to BAD teams like this? I mean if it was some other coach people would be all over that coach. Over the last two years we have lost to THREE teams at HOME that we should never lose to. I mean I love Billy G. however if you would get all over that other coach for something, then should get over this coach too. I know Billy G. dont believe in zone defense, but if he just switched up to a zone defense for a little bit tonight, then we probably win this game folks.

 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is the end of the world. I think this team will be just fine, and will do good. But seems to me that some of the old bashers, are afraid to bash the new coach since they got what they wanted, and it would look bad if they see that even another coach is going to struggle some. So I'm just saying lets be fair, its ok to get on this coach as well. Honestly Billy G's lack of adjustments on defense today cost the team, its that simple.

 

Now lets learn from this game, and get ready for UNC. Now I am out for the night, to forget about this game.

 

GO CATS!!!

Sorry about the two posts, my computer was acting funny and it acted like it didn't post. My bad.

It's pretty telling that ESPN hasn't mentioned it on the air that I have seen and it isn't on their front page of the website.

At least they weren't from Canada

 

:confused:

:confused:

 

My head is about to explode, as well.

I think VMI just hit another three. Like to face it or not we are still the laughing stock of college basketball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.