Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

I am just a little worried about guys like him and Vilarino based on what Ive heard. Ive also heard negative comments about some of the younger commitments, but we are talking about guys who are juniors or your younger so I think its Gillispie's hope that they will really develop. While I think hes done a great recruiting job with some (Patterson, Legion even though he left, Liggins, Miller, Ferguson, Orton, etc) I believe he may have made some mistakes. Which every coach will from time to time on a player.

 

I'll take Vilarino, Ross-Miller, Euton and Avery over Simms, Cote, and Mike Williams any day.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll take Vilarino, Ross-Miller, Euton and Avery over Simms, Cote, and Mike Williams any day.

 

I agree :thumb:

Tubby would have recognized their preferred style of play and countered that. He would have slowed the game down and would have utilized Patterson they way we need to for us to win. (Patterson would still be here if Tubby was the coach and Lucas as well) Anyways, the score would have been ugly but we would have had a W in the win column.

 

Maybe, but there is a chance this team could have run one of TUbby's team to the brink of mercy. And we all know how bad his teams were of guarding the 3 at times.

I love Kentucky fans after a loss... :lol::lol:

 

:laugh:It's hard not too! HA

ha ha ha ha ha ha...this kills me two years in a row the KING of college basketball loses to who? What were their names again?

 

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.