Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Earth's Savior

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Earth's Savior

  1. I always liked this field too, it is insane the disparity between the right field distance, and the left field distance. I know lefties salivate going there for 3/4 at bats.
  2. From what it was, to what it is now, that place is top notch man, I cannot wait to watch a few there this year.
  3. I mean that is somewhat of a tough schedule for a team like Bracken good lord.
  4. Very harsh criticism of a high school kid, as well as their coach, i am sensing something a little personal because if anything this team overachieved, all of the prediction posts had this game a lot more one sided, but it had seemed Bracken played their hearts out to keep it that close, Congrats to both teams on a great game!
  5. I love it when threads get like this, I think it draws more people to the actual game so I can't wait to be in the stands for this game, hopefully we get a classic!
  6. Where are the games being played at?
  7. Okay, thanks! So i would assume this year is somewhat of a reloading year? What were some of the seniors from last year? I'm glad to see it isn't a random draw for districts anymore as well.
  8. Does anyone know if the head coach of Bellevue is the same guy from the past couple of years? Also, does anyone have any information on the team, I haven't followed too closely the past couple of years and was just wondering what the direction of the program has been. Thanks!
  9. Does anyone have a roster for these two teams? I haven't been in the loop lately so just trying to see any familiar names.
  10. hopefully Bellevue works oall the little things this game to prep for and expecting to beat them red and white tigers
  11. If anyone could get the city of Bellevue to turn Swope park into a full court be my guest. Living in Bellevue for quite sometime that is always what people have wanted. The city won't do it.
  12. I have known other sports that have asked players to come play for them for a fact so it is not just football, also it goes both ways girls get asked by other coaches for other sports to come play.
  13. I do not believe Jones is playing his senior year.
  14. Jimmy Scott was suppose to pitch the NCC game, but he sprained his ankle. I believe he is their ace.
  15. I have personally seen hand written letters from head coaches addressing him personaly. As a junior he is getting this. He will play for a primetime school.
  16. Well last year I believe they took NCC to the final inning, and had the chance to win if it wasn't for a mess up on a suicide squeeze Bellevue has almost perfected since Coach Saunders has been there. Covcath was defeated by the Tigers from Bellevue last year. Last year Bellevue also played with Beechwood for a whole game. They did all this with basically the same team, which by the way is all coming back again.
  17. Does anyone have the list from last year, or know how to get it?
  18. Dayton will be a good DIII team, but that's all. They wouldn't stand a chance outside of their schedule now. There would be no point to change it either.
  19. I don't think you can blame the coaching on this at all. Last year the kids on this team at one point were pretty ridiculous. I believe they all just didn't show up to a practice. Other times they were "me" players, and talked back to the coach. This year it's a different bunch, but I still think the players just don'e respect their coaches because from what I've seen these coaches are very good.
  20. I was in attendance for this one. IMO I think Bellevue played one heck of a game. I don't know if it was because Young didn't play or not, but they were up and down the floor well all night. Now granted Bryan scored 38, but hey there getting better than what they let him score last game. :clap:
  21. It was the 06-07 year, it was C. Pelle, Weismen, and S. Pelle.
  22. Great Win for a down team, but down or not Bellevue should be embarassed! :isurrender:
  23. Thought this would be around the outcome, Dayton's an average D-3 team, but nothing more IMO.
  24. I don't think this will be much of a game truthfully. Npt by 15+... What has Dayton done to earn a prediction of a close game with Npt? Just wondering, not trying to start an arguement.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.