Everything posted by Earth's Savior
-
Best Fields in KY
I always liked this field too, it is insane the disparity between the right field distance, and the left field distance. I know lefties salivate going there for 3/4 at bats.
-
Best Fields in KY
From what it was, to what it is now, that place is top notch man, I cannot wait to watch a few there this year.
-
Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)
I mean that is somewhat of a tough schedule for a team like Bracken good lord.
-
Campbell County 64 Bracken County 59 (10th Region Semifinals)
Very harsh criticism of a high school kid, as well as their coach, i am sensing something a little personal because if anything this team overachieved, all of the prediction posts had this game a lot more one sided, but it had seemed Bracken played their hearts out to keep it that close, Congrats to both teams on a great game!
-
Campbell County 55 George Rogers Clark 45 (10th Region Quarterfinals)
I love it when threads get like this, I think it draws more people to the actual game so I can't wait to be in the stands for this game, hopefully we get a classic!
-
36th District Seeding
Where are the games being played at?
-
Highlands 79 Bellevue 61
Okay, thanks! So i would assume this year is somewhat of a reloading year? What were some of the seniors from last year? I'm glad to see it isn't a random draw for districts anymore as well.
-
Highlands 79 Bellevue 61
Does anyone know if the head coach of Bellevue is the same guy from the past couple of years? Also, does anyone have any information on the team, I haven't followed too closely the past couple of years and was just wondering what the direction of the program has been. Thanks!
-
Dayton 55 Bellevue 48
Does anyone have a roster for these two teams? I haven't been in the loop lately so just trying to see any familiar names.
-
Bellevue/Dayton Predictions
hopefully Bellevue works oall the little things this game to prep for and expecting to beat them red and white tigers
-
Bellevue 2009/2010
If anyone could get the city of Bellevue to turn Swope park into a full court be my guest. Living in Bellevue for quite sometime that is always what people have wanted. The city won't do it.
-
Bellevue 2009/2010
I have known other sports that have asked players to come play for them for a fact so it is not just football, also it goes both ways girls get asked by other coaches for other sports to come play.
-
Bellevue 2009/2010
I do not believe Jones is playing his senior year.
-
Jim Daughtery Tournament this weekend at Bellevue and Verona
Jimmy Scott was suppose to pitch the NCC game, but he sprained his ankle. I believe he is their ace.
-
Highlands 4 Bellevue 3
I have personally seen hand written letters from head coaches addressing him personaly. As a junior he is getting this. He will play for a primetime school.
-
9th Region Baseball Discussion
Well last year I believe they took NCC to the final inning, and had the chance to win if it wasn't for a mess up on a suicide squeeze Bellevue has almost perfected since Coach Saunders has been there. Covcath was defeated by the Tigers from Bellevue last year. Last year Bellevue also played with Beechwood for a whole game. They did all this with basically the same team, which by the way is all coming back again.
-
NKY All Stars and POY
Does anyone have the list from last year, or know how to get it?
-
Villa Madonna 84 Dayton 81
Dayton will be a good DIII team, but that's all. They wouldn't stand a chance outside of their schedule now. There would be no point to change it either.
-
Villa Madonna 84 Dayton 81
I don't think you can blame the coaching on this at all. Last year the kids on this team at one point were pretty ridiculous. I believe they all just didn't show up to a practice. Other times they were "me" players, and talked back to the coach. This year it's a different bunch, but I still think the players just don'e respect their coaches because from what I've seen these coaches are very good.
-
Villa 72 Bellevue 68
I was in attendance for this one. IMO I think Bellevue played one heck of a game. I don't know if it was because Young didn't play or not, but they were up and down the floor well all night. Now granted Bryan scored 38, but hey there getting better than what they let him score last game. :clap:
-
Silver Grove 53 Bellevue 46
Talent is definitly down.
-
Silver Grove 53 Bellevue 46
It was the 06-07 year, it was C. Pelle, Weismen, and S. Pelle.
-
Silver Grove 53 Bellevue 46
Great Win for a down team, but down or not Bellevue should be embarassed! :isurrender:
-
Newport 64 Dayton 29
Thought this would be around the outcome, Dayton's an average D-3 team, but nothing more IMO.
-
Dayton vs Newport All A 1/23/09
I don't think this will be much of a game truthfully. Npt by 15+... What has Dayton done to earn a prediction of a close game with Npt? Just wondering, not trying to start an arguement.