Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

36th District Seeding

Featured Replies

36th region draw? Is this boys and girls?

  • Author
36th region draw? Is this boys and girls?

 

Boys (we're in the boys hoops forum).

But you're also in the 10th region, not the 36th :)))))

  • Author
But you're also in the 10th region, not the 36th :)))))

 

...I should've said "district", not region. :ohbrother:

...I should've said "district", not region. :ohbrother:

 

LOL

  • Author

Looks like I needed to get someone to turn my brain from defrost up to full power today.

If you're like the rest of us, I'm sure your cups runneth over!

9th Region, not 10th

9th Region, not 10th

 

Exactly, I was trying to see if he'd catch that LOL

This district draws?

 

It did until about 3 years ago, not anymore

I'm predicting Newport pulls out a close one against Highlands after a loss to them in the Regular Season, Newport & NCC go to the 9th Region Tourney.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.