Bellevue/Dayton Predictions

Who takes the Paddle?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the Paddle?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bellevue should win! That being said I think it will be closer than most think. This is one of the oldest rivalry games in the country. Throw the records out the window. If Dayton only wins one game all year it wouldn't shock me if it was this one. Tigers need to stay focused and keep the paddle at Bellevue.

Bellevue should win! That being said I think it will be closer than most think. This is one of the oldest rivalry games in the country. Throw the records out the window. If Dayton only wins one game all year it wouldn't shock me if it was this one. Tigers need to stay focused and keep the paddle at Bellevue.

I dont think that will be a problem. Coach Eckstein does a great job of keeping everyone focused and ready for big games.

Bellevue is having a special guest for their pep rally I believe. Anyone confirm the details?

Lee Corso will be there. Dawning the mascot head he predicts to win like he does on College Gameday. After seeing Dayton play this Friday if Corso wants to be correct he'll put on a Tiger head because they will roll in this one.:thumb:

Lee Corso will be there. Dawning the mascot head he predicts to win like he does on College Gameday. After seeing Dayton play this Friday if Corso wants to be correct he'll put on a Tiger head because they will roll in this one.:thumb:

The pep rally was today and Lee Corso was there. He picked up the Dayton Devil head and threw it on the ground then put on the Tiger head and ran over to the Devils head and kicked it. It was awesome.

The pep rally was today and Lee Corso was there. He picked up the Dayton Devil head and threw it on the ground then put on the Tiger head and ran over to the Devils head and kicked it. It was awesome.

Even if Bellevue was the underdog do you think he'd put on a devil head in Bellevues gym?

Bellevue will win this one easily. Dayton is not very good and will continue their losing ways this week.

Bellevue 52

Dayton 6

The Paddle stays in Bellevue, as Bellevue continues to dominate this long time rivalry

Even if Bellevue was the underdog do you think he'd put on a devil head in Bellevues gym?

No I don't. But he kicked the Devil head also. That's the awesome part.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13