Bellevue/Dayton Predictions

Who takes the Paddle?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes the Paddle?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a guy like Tom Cundy to keep coming back to Bellevue and give the kind of support he does to them is a testament to how special it can be to go to one of the little river schools. To bring his buddy Lee Corso shows Tom is still proud to be a Tiger. Pretty cool event for a small school.

He is really a great guy. I met him once and he really bleeds black and gold. He donates alot of money to Bellevue. Truly a class act guy :thumb:.

I havent seen Dayton play this year but I know that Bellevue is still hard to stop on wet ground. There QB has stepped up the last couple of games which opens new doors for the offense. But still the same records mean nothing when it comes to this game.

No reason to get personal there Bigben but I think Mr. Buckler deserves all the credit and respect he gets. Have you ever rushed for 4,000 yds in a career or did you even play. Probably not! But I am sure Bellevue coaches and players will use your post as some motivation on the field tonight, as if they will need any more anyway!

I thought he sounded positive for Mr. Buckler. Maybe, I'm wrong.:idunno:

As for the Red Corvette reference, he was replying to a post that has since been deleted.

After reading the second time I agree he was positive. At first I took it as sarcasm. Couldn't figure out how to delete my post so I erased text.

Would love to go to the game, I think the weather conditions favor Bellevues style of offense, but when it is muddy the ball can always take a funny bounce here or there.

Coach Ecksteins 5 yards and a cloud of dust style has been turned into 5 yards and a puddle of mud the last couple of weeks!