November 15, 200817 yr :sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh: A little too early aren't we? You missed a point.
November 15, 200817 yr You know what, this was a tough loss, but I saw a lot of promise out there tonight.
November 15, 200817 yr Author You know what, this was a tough loss, but I saw a lot of promise out there tonight.You're right!! VMI has a real shot at taking the Big Souoth down this year!!!!!
November 15, 200817 yr You're right!! VMI has a real shot at taking the Big Souoth down this year!!!!! Only problem with that is it won't take very long for them to get figured out.
November 15, 200817 yr :sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh: We're bad but we're not Indiana bad... Then again this team has no heart or leadership... I hope Billy G lays into them... They did not want it tonight....
November 15, 200817 yr You know what, this was a tough loss, but I saw a lot of promise out there tonight. Yeah me too, I promise to watch the next game with a bag over my head.
November 15, 200817 yr Just pathetic and Kentucky has trips to Louisville and Chapel Hill on the horizon. This board might be "a tad" interesting to watch as the next month and half progresses.
November 15, 200817 yr Author Only problem with that is it won't take very long for them to get figured out.VMI looks like they have it figured out already, thats who I was talking about.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.