Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

Where are all the Uk fans? :sssh::sssh:

 

I sure hope they don't get on here making excuses.

 

No excuses..lots of work to do.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, by that logic, the last team with "heart" (and you'll love this, 98) was 1976 IU because they didn't lose a game. Losses happen. Could things have been done differently? Of course. But struggling to come back from 23 down, taking the lead, then losing it doesn't mean they don't have heart.

 

I hear you but they let them score easy layups at the end!

And still the UK fans are piling on other UK fans :confused:

 

I'm a UK fan but a realistic!

  • Author
So, by that logic, the last team with "heart" (and you'll love this, 98) was 1976 IU because they didn't lose a game.
Thanks for the reminder!

:thumb:

I hear you but they let them score easy layups at the end!

 

That's not a lack of heart..that's a lack of concentration and awareness.

I'm a UK fan but a realistic!

 

I'm being very realistic. This isn't a good team to play in the first game of the season. This loss means nothing but an opportunity to practice the team harder and pad my post stats on BGP.

Very shocked in UK's performance in tonight's game, UNC and Louisville games could get very ugly i'm afraid if something is not changed. We could not break VMI's press, how do we plan to break UNC or Louisville's?

  • Author
Yeah I bet that was just under "what we need to do to win the SEC south" on the to do list. Yes they need to win games like these, but it doesn't matter til they start their SEC schedule. The league is down this year. Fla will not stay in the top 25, and Ten might. They will get it together by Jan and be a factor in the SEC.

If the staff at UK doesn't think it needs to prepare for VMI the same as it does Florida they won't last long.

Excuse central. Train boarding...

If the staff at UK doesn't think it needs to prepare for VMI the same as it does Florida they won't last long.

 

:thumb: amen!

UK lost their legs. The only thing I'd like to BG stop,is game day practices.

I'm being very realistic. This isn't a good team to play in the first game of the season. This loss means nothing but an opportunity to practice the team harder and pad my post stats on BGP.

 

Your accepting mediocrity... Every game counts.... If UK wants to be considered an elite program UK should play like it... If your satisfied by a VMI loss I'm sorry but your accepting mediocrity...

UK lost their legs. The only thing I'd like to BG stop,is game day practices.

 

I thought his boot camp was supposed to put us in shape...

  • Author
Your accepting mediocrity... Every game counts.... If UK wants to be considered an elite program UK should play like it... If your satidfied by a VMI loss I'm sorry but your accepting mediocrity...

To be honest, as much as we hear about how UK is the bests program in the country around these parts, im utterly shocked at anyone accepting this loss for any reason. You are dead on.

Edited by 98NCCalum
used the wrong hear

Ouch! I love nothing more than seeing UK lose. Where are those people that thinks that UK has a chance at beating UNC?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.