Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

I can't tell if it's good or bad that it isn't even on the College Basketball page of ESPN. Are they really that irrelevant now in the College B-Ball world?

 

 

Well they're not a Top 30 team.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would guarantee success :sleep:

 

Maybe:sleep: but more W's than we are getting now!

Maybe:sleep: but more W's than we are getting now!

 

Yeah right. :laugh:

Well they're not a Top 30 team.

 

I get that but they are one of the top 5 programs of all time and they got beat at home by VMI. The odds makers didn't even put a spread out on the game. I think they were supposed to win this one handily. It should at least get a mention on the basketball page.

There not a top 50 team!

I sure wish Jaspa would have stayed.

First thing that I want to say is a reply to an earlier poster that was trying to slam U.K. fans I guess in asking where everyone was? This is Friday night and the first week of the h.s. football playoffs. I would think that a lot were at games or checking on those games. I know that I was. I just got finished watching this on dvr and yes, imo it was embarrassing. Not much else to say, no excuse making here and if anyone wants to jump off the bandwagon after one game then please do so. Just don't try and return later.;)

 

No excuses from this one U.K. fan, we should have won no doubt about it and imo there is nothing much else to say. I hate losing but I am not going to get on here and slam anyone and everyone after one game.

Edited by oldrambler

The sun will shine tommorow.....and then go down again quickly Tuesday night as we'll probably suffer a more devastating debacle than last year's Vandy game.

Personally, if I were in the midst of a terrible stomach virus, and was depleted of nearly all my bodily fluids, I don't even think I would care about it any more after this humiliation.

Once upon a time, Rupp was an intimidating venue for those who dared to enter and face the Cats. That era passed some time ago . UK's defense was as bad as I've seen in a while. VMI had 42 points only 10 minutes into the game. WOW!!!!!!

Tough loss, but they'll rebound fine. No worries here.

UK lost their legs. The only thing I'd like to BG stop,is game day practices.

 

Amen to that

Just for the record....

 

Gophers Start Season with Win

Behind a career-high 17 points from Al Nolen, Minnesota opened the 2008-09 season with a 76-51 victory over Concordia-St. Paul.

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

 

Seriously, Billy G. seems to focus on defense and while the defense was horrible tonight, I am sure he will get their attention and it will improve.

Nice to see Jody Meeks back.

Wow...Really?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.