Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

If you see what Few has done with Gonzaga what do you think he would do with a storied program like Kentucky. You don't like Huggins because of his problems, Gillispie isn't a saint if you haven't noticed. How many has Gillispie won? Not the best question to counteract my statement.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cronin was a bit of a stretch but I stick to my opinion on Few and Huggins.

Few has done what he has done @ Gonzaga with west coast kids and west coast connections... Try talking them all into coming to Kentucky.

If you see what Few has done with Gonzaga what do you think he would do with a storied program like Kentucky. You don't like Huggins because of his problems, Gillispie isn't a saint if you haven't noticed. How many has Gillispie won? Not the best question to counteract my statement.

 

:lol:

People on here said the sun was coming up today. I was looking all day, but I never saw it.;)

People on here said the sun was coming up today. I was looking all day, but I never saw it.;)
....:D 6:48am

I have been a UK fan for 45 years. There is no excuse for Kentucky to lose to teams like VMI and Gardner. Gillispie has certainly not proven anything yet. He may be as good as some of you think but I judge coaches and programs by wins and loses. Kentucky is the winningest program in the history of college basketball and BCG is not as good as Tubby. That is what the record tells me.

:sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh:

 

Why is that a secret? :lol:

Cronin was a bit of a stretch but I stick to my opinion on Few and Huggins.

 

Cronin will prove what he can do this year. I think he is doing a fine job with what he was left with.

I love that picture above!!!!!!

Really??? VMI beating UK in Rupp??? I know Kentucky's down a little right now, but VMI and Gardner Webb last year, at Rupp? This is never suppost to happen. It's their first game, but that is a very tough way to start your season. What has happened to Kentucky's dominance?

Really??? VMI beating UK in Rupp??? I know Kentucky's down a little right now, but VMI and Gardner Webb last year, at Rupp? This is never suppost to happen. It's their first game, but that is a very tough way to start your season. What has happened to Kentucky's dominance?[/QUOTE]

 

The door opens, enter Tubby bashers. :lol:

I have been a UK fan for 45 years. There is no excuse for Kentucky to lose to teams like VMI and Gardner. Gillispie has certainly not proven anything yet. He may be as good as some of you think but I judge coaches and programs by wins and loses. Kentucky is the winningest program in the history of college basketball and BCG is not as good as Tubby. That is what the record tells me.

 

The man got them to the SEC championship game one year ago and lost to a hot Georgia team.

 

On another note. Tubby would've lost to VMI also. How? you ask. He wouldn't have had Patterson, Liggins, Miller, and the list goes on. Therefore taking an 8 point loss to a HOT VMI team Tubby may have loss by 40 with his "build-a-wildcat" philosophy. Get of BCG's back. Win or lose at least Kentucky is fun to watch again.

The man got them to the SEC championship game one year ago and lost to a hot Georgia team.

 

On another note. Tubby would've lost to VMI also. How? you ask. He wouldn't have had Patterson, Liggins, Miller, and the list goes on. Therefore taking an 8 point loss to a HOT VMI team Tubby may have loss by 40 with his "build-a-wildcat" philosophy. Get of BCG's back. Win or lose at least Kentucky is fun to watch again.

 

Kentucky did not make the SEC championship game. As a matter of fact, I don't think they won a game in the SEC tourney last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.