Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

Excuse central. Train boarding...

 

Agreed, so I will ask a question instead of making an excuse. If they would have thrown the ball to Patterson 30 times in the post would he have scored 60 or 70 points? They could have had a dunk every posession if they didn't try to outrun and outshoot a team that wants to run and shoot. At any time did they ever think we are the better team w/ the better big guys good luck stopping us from dunking it?

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see a win from the young men of Lexington.

Your accepting mediocrity... Every game counts.... If UK wants to be considered an elite program UK should play like it... If your satidfied by a VMI loss I'm sorry but your accepting mediocrity...

 

UK is a long way from an elite program again. Sad to say, but it's true. I will be happy with a solid program first.

Your accepting mediocrity... Every game counts.... If UK wants to be considered an elite program UK should play like it... If your satidfied by a VMI loss I'm sorry but your accepting mediocrity...

 

I'm not accepting mediocrity. You didn't see me cheering for Tubby to lose 10 games each season. I personally would've put Krebs, Slone, Perry, Walker, and whoever else they can dig up in and tell them to play with heart.

  • Author
UK is a long way from an elite program again. Sad to say, but it's true. I will be happy with a solid program first.
UK is an Elite program. If I can admit that then no UK fan should EVER think otherwise.

 

They won't stay that way with stuff like this happening though. Like I stated previously, any fan accepting this loss for any reason amazes me. You are accepting mediocrity which Elite prgrams should never do.

UK lost their legs. The only thing I'd like to BG stop,is game day practices.

 

This cracks me up. Somehow during his basketball coaching career he did well enough to become the head coach at the University of Kentucky. If he wants to practice on the day of games I trust his judgement.

To be honest, as much as we here about how UK is the bests program in the country around these parts, im utterly shocked at anyone accepting this loss for any reason. You are dead on.

 

TY, it's sad how UK fans think this loss is ok but its a sure sign that this program has been in steady decline as muh as I hate to say it...

I thought Darius played well. UK will struggle with pressure all year. No PG play. Can someone call Jasper back?

TY, it's sad how UK fans think this loss is ok but its a sure sign that this program has been in steady decline as muh as I hate to say it...

 

I don't think anyone is "ok" with the loss, but you're not going to see people jumping off bridges. I just don't think it's the end of season, and they can turn it around like they did last year. It's just one game.

Very shocked in UK's performance in tonight's game, UNC and Louisville games could get very ugly i'm afraid if something is not changed. We could not break VMI's press, how do we plan to break UNC or Louisville's?

 

 

I do believe there was one big change tonight. Liggins has to be the starting PG, not Porter. Have to give VMI credit, they played their tales off for 40 minutes and made less mistakes. If they played like that every game, they would be cutting down the nets in March. That said, that won't be happening. Patterson has to come out and play every night, I doubt you will see him only have 8 points again this year. The turnovers are very disturbing, but again, I don't believe that will be the norm. I look for the Cats to play a very good game on Tuesday against NC. I'm not saying they will win, but I look for them to play a better all around game.

This would have never have happened at Duke. They beat their scheduled guaranteed game cupcakes at Cameron. At no time in the history of UK has losing to cupcake guaranteed games at home been acceptable or even worthy of making an excuse for. I'm not a UK fan at all, but this once storied program is now the same as Notre Dame football. Storied past, unknown future, and presently irrelevant.

I don't think anyone is "ok" with the loss, but you're not going to see people jumping off bridges. I just don't think it's the end of season, and they can turn it around like they did last year. It's just one game.

 

:thumb::thumb:

A voice of reason!!!

I jumped of my deck, but it is only 2 feet high...:D:D

I don't think anyone is "ok" with the loss, but you're not going to see people jumping off bridges. I just don't think it's the end of season, and they can turn it around like they did last year. It's just one game.

 

Exactly. I saw a lot of positives in the game. I'm obviously disappointed with the loss, but we will recover.

It's a bad loss bottom line....

 

 

I saw a lot of things I like out there tonight that I haven't with other Cats teams. Get all these young guys to buy into the defense and things will be ok. A lot of BBall to be played left.

:thumb::thumb:

A voice of reason!!!

I jumped of my deck, but it is only 2 feet high...:D:D

 

It's not worth is man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.