Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

:lol:

 

What would you do if they took away the sleepy face?

 

I would tell the naysayers that their constant attempts to stir the pot make me sleepy.

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Except against the "Greatest Program in the history of the World"... :rolleyes:

 

Ok. But my point stands. It's gimmick basketball.

 

And at least you're ready to admit that about UK. :D

You're saying this team is a easier team for UK to beat than UNC? At this point they have no heart, none...

 

Yes, that's whay I'm saying. A conventional team with a lot of talent is easier to handle than a freak show team that has worked the whole year on a gameplan to beat UK.

  • Author
Avoiding the question. Check!
This thread is about UK losing to the KEYDETS, not IU.
You're saying this team is a easier team for UK to beat than UNC? At this point they have no heart, none...

 

I'd say coming back from 23 shows heart.

Let's face it - UK isn't that bad. This is a horrible team to play against in the first game. UK has a better chance of beating UNC than they did against this team.

 

Everyone that is piling on after a loss = :sleep:

 

Talk to us UK fans in March.

 

:thumb: I you really watched the game. VMI were making just about everything they threw up. The D would slack off at times, but sometimes there was not much they could have done.

 

They need to get better on free throws, and moving to the ball on D.

I lay this one at the feet of BCG. No excuses.

 

I agree. He still should've found a way to win and firebcg.com is coming soon. Mark it down.

Where are all the Uk fans? :sssh::sssh:

 

I sure hope they don't get on here making excuses.

 

Hey the Tater is a UK fan!!! That was a good ballgame and I enjoyed watching it. I looked out and the sky is still up there!!!:thumb:

 

It is a game, yes I would love to see UK win them all, but then it wouldn't be much fun to watch.

 

You will grow up someday and understand too, that it is just a game!!!:D

I'd say coming back from 23 shows heart.

 

Then laying down at the very end... Allowing wide open layups...

This thread is about UK losing to the KEYDETS, not IU.

 

:laugh::laugh:

 

 

Oh sorry. :cool:

  • Author
Yes, that's whay I'm saying. A conventional team with a lot of talent is easier to handle than a freak show team that has worked the whole year on a gameplan to beat UK.
UK has had what, 6-7 months to game plan for VMI, no different.
:thumb: I you really watched the game. VMI were making just about everything they threw up. The D would slack off at times, but sometimes there was not much they could have done.

 

They need to get better on free throws, and moving to the ball on D.

 

I'll tell you what they could've done - they could've trusted their players in the paint and stopped helping off the shooters. That simple change and UK wins easily.

Then laying down at the very end... Allowing wide open layups...

 

That was terrible. An absolute killer right after you come back from 20 + twice.

Yes, that's whay I'm saying. A conventional team with a lot of talent is easier to handle than a freak show team that has worked the whole year on a gameplan to beat UK.

 

UK had all year to scout the offense... Look at UNC's roster...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.