Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VMI 111 UK 103

Featured Replies

At least they weren't from Canada

 

:confused:

 

My head is about to explode, as well.

 

 

 

Duh. It would have been even more embarrassing to lose to a bunch of Sheray Thomas's. :lol:

  • Replies 245
  • Views 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that sucks...

 

This team has a lot of growing to do. Many have said all along that this team is going to have many hiccups throughout the season, and this was one of them. VMI was hitting their shots and UK obviously overlooked them. Life goes on.

I knew that was coming. :lol:

 

Sadly they closed it. :lol:

I thought Darius played well. UK will struggle with pressure all year. No PG play. Can someone call Jasper back?

 

 

I actually think Liggins showed a little promise tonight. How bad must Galloway be not to even smell the floor tonight?

I know one thing for sure and that is that a Tubby Smith led team would have never lost to a team like this. Gardner Webb last year, VMI this year. Tubby may not have been liked but he never had one of these. He would have figured them out very quickly and put a stop to their run and gun offense. Gillispie needs to be a better game coach for this team to go to the next level. He can recruit but hasn't proven anything else in my opinion.

 

I agree completely. Maybe Billy G should recruit Tubby to be his bench coach.:thumb:

It's a shame that the only time that UK fans are unified is in the offseason...

To me the big story is scoring 103 in Rupp and losing. Doesnt matter who it is against. Gardner Webb, San Diego,and VMI. Im guessing Lex Cath would love to get an exhibition game next season.

:confused:

 

I don't know I just heard Harry Doyle say it once.

It's a shame that the only time that UK fans are unified is in the offseason...

 

I agree. I am very disappointed in the Big Blue Joke tonight.

I agree completely. Maybe Billy G should recruit Tubby to be his bench coach.:thumb:

 

That would guarantee success :sleep:

Box score shows Darius with 12 points, 8 boards, 2 assists and 2 TOs in 21 minutes.

 

Box score also shows only 8 Wildcats with playing time. I assume this is correct?

UK looked like a team, which had been conditioning but not prepared to play basketball, against a team which was.

 

Young team and they will get better. Sun will rise on Saturday and time to get better.

Box score shows Darius with 12 points, 8 boards, 2 assists and 2 TOs in 21 minutes.

 

Box score also shows only 8 Wildcats with playing time. I assume this is correct?

 

No Stewart? No Galloway? No Carter? Very little Harrelson? No walkons?

 

I can't figure out what happened tonight.

I can't tell if it's good or bad that it isn't even on the College Basketball page of ESPN. Are they really that irrelevant now in the College B-Ball world?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.