Palin Attacks Obama on ‘Palling Around with Terrorists’

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McCain is desperate. He can't talk about any of the real issues of this election without getting his butt kicked. So he sends his intellectual lightweight running mate out to do about the only thing she is capable of: mudslinging.

Hanging with convicted felons and unrepentant terrorists is a legitimate issues. The only way Obama would qualify for a security clearance is through an elected office. He is the product of a corrupt Chicago political machine who is trying to take the machinery with him to the White House. Obama is a risky pick.

:rolleyes:

Tell me what she's good for, besides giving scripted speeches to friendly supporters. She doesn't understand her own campaign's policy positions well enough to explain them. Therefore, she's been sent out to try to scare voters because that's really the only utility she brings to the McCain campaign. She's an empty suit.

Hanging with convicted felons and unrepentant terrorists is a legitimate issues. The only way Obama would qualify for a security clearance is through an elected office. He is the product of a corrupt Chicago political machine who is trying to take the machinery with him to the White House. Obama is a risky pick.

These pathetic attempts at McCarthyist fearmongering have been heard and rejected by the American public. There is nothing new in Palin's tired assertions.

And, with his selection of an outright unknowledgeable rube as a running mate, the erratic 72 year-old McCain is a risky pick.

McCain cannot get traction on voters top issues. McCain sees the election slipping through his fingers. McCain is desperate.

These pathetic attempts at McCarthyist fearmongering have been heard and rejected by the American public. There is nothing new in Palin's tired assertions.

McCain cannot get traction on voters top issues. McCain sees the election slipping through his fingers. McCain is desperate.

Once again, you fail to understand Palin's role and her value to the McCain campaign. As Palin's vanquished Alaskan opposition has said repeatedly, she has the natural ability to communicate directly with voters. She draws a big audience, whether she appears in person or in a debate.

Some Americans may have dismissed reports of Obama's ties to Jeremiah Wright, Michael Pfleiger, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorhn, Frank Marshall Davis, Khalid Al-Mansour and other radicals who have influenced Obama and helped along his career. However, Americans have not heard those associations and their implications explained by Sarah Palin. They soon will whether the mainstream media begins to do its job or not.

McCain is desperate. He can't talk about any of the real issues of this election without getting his butt kicked. So he sends his intellectual lightweight running mate out to do about the only thing she is capable of: mudslinging.

:thumb:

Once again, you fail to understand Palin's role and her value to the McCain campaign. As Palin's vanquished Alaskan opposition has said repeatedly, she has the natural ability to communicate directly with voters. She draws a big audience, whether she appears in person or in a debate.

Some Americans may have dismissed reports of Obama's ties to Jeremiah Wright, Michael Pfleiger, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorhn, Frank Marshall Davis, Khalid Al-Mansour and other radicals who have influenced Obama and helped along his career. However, Americans have not heard those associations and their implications explained by Sarah Palin. They soon will whether the mainstream media begins to do its job or not.

Yes, I'm sure the intellectual giant Sarah Palin will add a lot of value in explaining this tripe. :lol: I'm sure she'll be good for throwing in a folksy "darnit" or a "doggone it" in speaking to the friendly crowds they'll let her talk to. Palin is an empty suit. Many noted conservative opinion makers are sounding the alarm on her. God help us if she ever ends up in the Oval Office.

Yes, I'm sure the intellectual giant Sarah Palin will add a lot of value in explaining this tripe. :lol: I'm sure she'll be good for throwing in folksy "darnit" or a "doggone it" in speaking to the friendly crowds they'll let her talk to. Palin is an empty suit. Many noted conservative opinion makers are sounding the alarm on her. God help us if she ever ends up in the Oval Office.
I love hearing liberals putting down a real middle class American as they defend limousine liberals whose lies are dismissed as "nuance." Sarah Palin is more knowledgeable about energy issues and basic economics than anybody on either ticket. She is also the most effective communicator on either ticket and that is what terrifies liberals and it is why they have worked so hard to paint the most popular governor in this country as a bumpkin. I hope that liberals keep attacking Palin's background and intellect because they are attacking middle income Americans who love this country with every attack - and we vote too.

I love hearing liberals putting down a real middle class American as they defend limousine liberals whose lies are dismissed as "nuance." Sarah Palin is more knowledgeable about energy issues and basic economics than anybody on either ticket. She is also the most effective communicator on either ticket and that is what terrifies liberals and it is why they have worked so hard to paint the most popular governor in this country as a bumpkin. I hope that liberals keep attacking Palin's background and intellect because they are attacking middle income Americans who love this country with every attack - and we vote too.

And some of us middle income American's aren't buying her act. Not all of us are "hockey moms" or "joe six-pack".

No one has to paint her in any light. She is doing her own self-portrait.

I love hearing liberals putting down a real middle class American as they defend limousine liberals whose lies are dismissed as "nuance." Sarah Palin is more knowledgeable about energy issues and basic economics than anybody on either ticket.

Don't, please. For the sake of your own credibility, I implore you not to make such preposterous statements. You might have to change your username again. :lol:

She is also the most effective communicator on either ticket and that is what terrifies liberals and it is why they have worked so hard to paint the most popular governor in this country as a bumpkin. I hope that liberals keep attacking Palin's background and intellect because they are attacking middle income Americans who love this country with every attack - and we vote too.

Most effective communicator? She couldn't even communicate, with any specificity, what newspapers she reads. How hard is it to put that answer into words?

It will take more than infusing her speech with corny, folksy phrases reminiscent of bad 1950's television to convince voters that she understands the complex problems facing average Americans in the 21st century.

And some of us middle income American's aren't buying her act. Not all of us are "hockey moms" or "joe six-pack".

No one has to paint her in any light. She is doing her own self-portrait.

What?! Americans want someone to assume one of the most powerful positions in the world versed above the neophyte level on the issues important to the country? Blasphemy! Elitists! I'm middle America and I want someone who to assume power who doesn't know more than I do about the majority of issues! And I want them to pronounce nuclear wrong, too!

Don't, please. For the sake of your own credibility, I implore you not to make such preposterous statements. You might have to change your username again. :lol:

Most effective communicator? She couldn't even communicate, with any specificity, what newspapers she reads. How hard is it to put that answer into words?

It will take more than infusing her speech with corny, folksy phrases reminiscent of bad 1950's television to convince voters that she understands the complex problems facing average Americans in the 21st century.

:lol: