Palin Attacks Obama on ‘Palling Around with Terrorists’

And some of us middle income American's aren't buying her act. Not all of us are "hockey moms" or "joe six-pack".

No one has to paint her in any light. She is doing her own self-portrait.

Yes she is - as is Joe Biden.

Do you recall the occasion when France and the US helped drive Hezbollah our of Lebanon? Any idea what Joe was talking about there during the debate?

Biden is lucky that he does not have two debates with Palin remaining. I think that she should have challenge him to a couple more debates, including one on energy and the economy. I would love to hear Biden explain his inconsistencies on clean coal technology in a debate held in UMWA territory in western Virginia.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone actually buy that she reads the Economist?

Or the Times. If she read either one of those papers she would have mustered more than the incoherent rambling she produced to Couric or Gibson.

Don't, please. For the sake of your own credibility, I implore you not to make such preposterous statements. You might have to change your username again. :lol:
Nice. :rolleyes:

This coming from the same poster who argued that drilling in ANWR would spoil the pristine nature of those 19 million acres despite the fact that drilling would be confined to a tiny fraction of ANWR adjacent to the Arctic Ocean. Forgive me if I do not recognize your knowledge in this area as qualifying you to pass judgment on Palin's expertise in this area. :lol:

Most effective communicator? She couldn't even communicate, with any specificity, what newspapers she reads. How hard is it to put that answer into words?

It will take more than infusing her speech with corny, folksy phrases reminiscent of bad 1950's television to convince voters that she understands the complex problems facing average Americans in the 21st century.

Palin's poor communication skills must account for the huge turnouts that she attracts at every campaign appearance and the small crowds showing up for Joe Biden's appearances.

Yes she is - as is Joe Biden.

Do you recall the occasion when France and the US helped drive Hezbollah our of Lebanon? Any idea what Joe was talking about there during the debate?

Biden is lucky that he does not have two debates with Palin remaining. I think that she should have challenge him to a couple more debates, including one on energy and the economy. I would love to hear Biden explain his inconsistencies on clean coal technology in a debate held in UMWA territory in western Virginia.

Nice...it seems as though you are such a Palin supporter that you took a play from her book...when you don't know what to say, turn the conversation to something else. :lol:

I thought the most interesting moments of the debate occurred when TWICE Biden called her out on the whole whole "Obama voted against funding for the troops," telling her that McCain did the same thing. McCain lobbed this in the first debate and Obama hit it out of the park...why did Palin bring it up again....TWICE! It makes them look underhanded.

Palin's poor communication skills must account for the huge turnouts that she attracts at every campaign appearance and the small crowds showing up for Joe Biden's appearances.

Do you really want to go there and start discussing crowd sizes?

Nice...it seems as though you are such a Palin supporter that you took a play from her book...when you don't know what to say, turn the conversation to something else. :lol:

I thought the most interesting moments of the debate occurred when TWICE Biden called her out on the whole whole "Obama voted against funding for the troops," telling her that McCain did the same thing. McCain lobbed this in the first debate and Obama hit it out of the park...why did Palin bring it up again....TWICE! It makes them look underhanded.

Biden lied about McCain's vote - that is why Palin brought up the issue again. McCain never voted against a final bill for troop funding and Obama did.

I notice that you ignored my question about Biden's claim that the US and France drove Hezbollah out of Lebanon. What was he talking about?

Palin has crowds because she's a novelty.
:lol: Got it. Palin is an incoherent, bumbling idiot and people turn out by the tens of thousands to watch her make a fool of herself. :lol:

There is a good reason why liberals at the Daily Kos, the Huffington Post, and other extreme left wing sites manufactured smears against Sarah Palin. It is the same reason that Obama sent a small army of lawyers to Wasilla and Juneau to dig for dirt on Palin.

Unlike Obama, Sarah Palin has a real record as a reformer. Unlike Obama, Palin has a real record of bipartisanship. Her harshest critics in Alaska have been Republicans whose corruption was exposed as the result of Palin's efforts.

In contrast, Obama worked his way up through the Chicago political machine without even attempting to reform a notoriously corrupt system. That is what scares Obama and his supporters.

Sarah Palin knows corruption when she sees it and she knows how to attack it. Obama has good reason to fear her.

:lol: Got it. Palin is an incoherent, bumbling idiot and people turn out by the tens of thousands to watch her make a fool of herself. :lol:

There is a good reason why liberals at the Daily Kos, the Huffington Post, and other extreme left wing sites manufactured smears against Sarah Palin. It is the same reason that Obama sent a small army of lawyers to Wasilla and Juneau to dig for dirt on Palin.

Unlike Obama, Sarah Palin has a real record as a reformer. Unlike Obama, Palin has a real record of bipartisanship. Her harshest critics in Alaska have been Republicans whose corruption was exposed as the result of Palin's efforts.

In contrast, Obama worked his way up through the Chicago political machine without even attempting to reform a notoriously corrupt system. That is what scares Obama and his supporters.

Sarah Palin knows corruption when she sees it and she knows how to attack it. Obama has good reason to fear her.

Did you listen to the Couric interview?

Nice. :rolleyes:

This coming from the same poster who argued that drilling in ANWR would spoil the pristine nature of those 19 million acres despite the fact that drilling would be confined to a tiny fraction of ANWR adjacent to the Arctic Ocean. Forgive me if I do not recognize your knowledge in this area as qualifying you to pass judgment on Palin's expertise in this area. :lol:

And ^ this ^ coming from a poster who has portrayed, over and over and over again, the tiny trickle of oil from ANWR as a significant source of relief for high energy prices in the U.S. Personally, I think McCain is just giving Palin a figurative pat on the head when he says he wants her to lead on energy issues for his administration. If her expertise in energy is so formidable, why can't she convince McCain to back drilling in ANWR? It must be particularly humiliating for Palin to be publicly called an energy expert and yet not have your primary recommendation adopted in this area. The real answer is that Palin is a hood ornament who doesn't bring any particular expertise to the McCain ticket.

Maybe they're just curious about her since she's been in virtual hiding for the last month. If the McCain campaign cut loose the apron strings, these throngs of admirers would quickly figure out how much of an airhead she is and would stay home in droves.

Did you listen to the Couric interview?
Only parts of it. I prefer watching interviews that have not been edited to make the interviewer look good. Palin did not do well in the interview but I have seen other interviews, including several before she was selected as McCain's running mate, where Palin did exceptionally well.

Disparaging Palin's communication skills based on one or two interviews, while ignoring her impressive appearances is nothing but political spin. The large oil companies that operate in Alaska do not consider Palin an intellectual lightweight and neither do the experienced Republican, Democratic, and independent political opponents that she left in her wake.

Only parts of it. I prefer watching interviews that have not been edited to make the interviewer look good. Palin did not do well in the interview but I have seen other interviews, including several before she was selected as McCain's running mate, where Palin did exceptionally well.

Disparaging Palin's communication skills based on one or two interviews, while ignoring her impressive appearances is nothing but political spin. The large oil companies that operate in Alaska do not consider Palin an intellectual lightweight and neither do the experienced Republican, Democratic, and independent political opponents that she left in her wake.

:laugh: