Montgomery Co. 47 Bourbon Co. 28

sackmaster

Congrats to Montgomery County. Bourbon fumbled the opening kickoff to the indians and the indians never got down on the scoreboard. Bourbon did come back the next series and tied it 6 to 6. The indians JV team played the final 7 minutes giving up 14 points. Montgomery has picked up some momentium going into a big district game with Ashland next week.

Congrats to the Tribe. From the score I'm guessing the offense got back on track. That's a very good thing.

A win against the Tomcats next week would be a big boost!

O-Line gave up 0 sacks this week and Bourbon only made maybe 2 or 3 tackles for a loss. The Indians o-line seems to be getting it together and dominated up front the entire night.

O-Line gave up 0 sacks this week and Bourbon only made maybe 2 or 3 tackles for a loss. The Indians o-line seems to be getting it together and dominated up front the entire night.

What else do you know about the O and D lines sackmaster? Are the lines led by seniors? Are they big? Fast? Big AND fast?.

What went wrong for the Colonels?

I thought this was going to be a year for The Colonels?:confused:

Bourbon just didn't have the horses to run with Montgomery, much like the previous week against Estill. Bourbon is better but still has a ways to go before they can consistently play with good teams (Estill) or bigger schools like Montgomery.

Bourbon just didn't have the horses to run with Montgomery, much like the previous week against Estill. Bourbon is better but still has a ways to go before they can consistently play with good teams (Estill) or bigger schools like Montgomery.

What happened to the late 90s for BC? I bet they would love to see belly again.