Are You Finished?

mexitucky

Are you finished with this debacle?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finished with this debacle?

• Yes, from Mike Brown couldn't build a winner if it was in a lego set and he had directions.
    • No, I love the Bengals the way many love a 3-legged dog. Sure, it has flaws, but it's mine.
    • Bengals??? Are they still a team?

I have said on other threads that imo as long as Mike Brown is around the Bengals will continue to be a joke. I am talking about the "joke" of a front office and alot of the decisions they have made all along expecting positive results. To sum it up, Mike Brown couldn't manage a lemonade stand, let alone a football team.

So as I said before, I will never root against the Bengals, just will no longer root for them.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the Chris Henry signing faze no one else? Am I the only one who feels, for lack of a better term, "betrayed?"

It doesn't really bother me. In reality, it makes us a much better football team.

My problem is that we released him before he was convicted of anything, but because of his actions. The management spoke out against Henry, and then everything was dropped so we re-sign him?

Poor timing.

I'm very down on the Bengals.

I'm more a fan at the fact we have an NFL franchise in the area. At least we get to see 8 other NFL teams when they come to town to play the Bengals. I with the NFL could step in and force them to cleanup their act. I wish they could force "Mikey Boy" Brown to hire a GM. I don't mean promoting Katie or her hubby into the position.

Bengals aren't my team or have never been my team, but I have liked them. My words of advice for Bengal fans is to stick by your team no matter what. True fans are doing this I'm sure, but there is no sense to jump off your teams bandwagon after a couple of down seasons, IMO you were not even a fan in the first place to do this. I understand it must be hard as a Bengals fan these days, but just stick with them, they are your team. Look what I had to go through as a Cowboys fan, going from greatness to Dave Campo and below mediocrity, but I always stuck with them and cheered them with everything I have. Now my patience has paid off, just the way yours will. Plus there has only been one week of football played, and many of the Bengals didn't get many reps in the pre-season. Still a lot of season left to be played, why give up on them now?

Bengals aren't my team or have never been my team, but I have liked them. My words of advice for Bengal fans is to stick by your team no matter what. True fans are doing this I'm sure, but there is no sense to jump off your teams bandwagon after a couple of down seasons, IMO you were not even a fan in the first place to do this. I understand it must be hard as a Bengals fan these days, but just stick with them, they are your team. Look what I had to go through as a Cowboys fan, going from greatness to Dave Campo and below mediocrity, but I always stuck with them and cheered them with everything I have. Now my patience has paid off, just the way yours will. Plus there has only been one week of football played, and many of the Bengals didn't get many reps in the pre-season. Still a lot of season left to be played, why give up on them now?

How old are you??? What has a Cowboy fan had to be patient about??? The Cowboys went 1-15, barely made the playoffs, built a dynasty, had a run of lean years, and now are solid all in the time that Mike Brown has run the Bengal's franchise into the ground. From the age of 10 to the age of 28, I've witnessed TWO winning seasons for the Bengals. Don't tell Bengals fans to be patient and question their loyalty...and then have the audacity to say that you are a Cowboy's fans and had to really stick with them. You know nothing of a fan's "suffering" (and I use that very loosely.) Now if you were a Lions fan I would respect what you are saying. Until then, waste your youth rooting for a team that has no desire to put a winner on the field as long as butts are in the seat and come talk to me. Jones hates losing, Brown hates losing potential profits. Jones' money came from oil, the Cowboys are an expensive and lucrative sports car. The Bengals are the only business that the Browns have. Cowboys fan, please.

Tucky, I am slightly:D older than you. I have personally witnessed the Bengals in the Super Bowl. I had season tickets the year they won all 10 home games. I have been to the mountain. I continue to be a fan. I have not continued to support the organization. There is no end in sight. There is no reason to believe this franchise will ever have another winning team, other than an aberation season like 2005. Somehow, some way, someone has to get to Mike Brown and make him see the light. Somehow make him see himself as the complete and utter failure that he is. I truly do believe the man has some sort of mental issue. A normal self respecting person, certainly could do what he did to his father's legacy and look him self in the mirror.

How old are you??? What has a Cowboy fan had to be patient about??? The Cowboys went 1-15, barely made the playoffs, built a dynasty, had a run of lean years, and now are solid all in the time that Mike Brown has run the Bengal's franchise into the ground. From the age of 10 to the age of 28, I've witnessed TWO winning seasons for the Bengals. Don't tell Bengals fans to be patient and question their loyalty...and then have the audacity to say that you are a Cowboy's fans and had to really stick with them. You know nothing of a fan's "suffering" (and I use that very loosely.) Now if you were a Lions fan I would respect what you are saying. Until then, waste your youth rooting for a team that has no desire to put a winner on the field as long as butts are in the seat and come talk to me. Jones hates losing, Brown hates losing potential profits. Jones' money came from oil, the Cowboys are an expensive and lucrative sports car. The Bengals are the only business that the Browns have. Cowboys fan, please.

Man I'm also a diehard Cubs fan so cut me some slack, I do know what your going through.

As far as the Cowboys go, after Landry's dynasty, they fell off, and were horrible until the early 90's. Trust me. It is hard to watch one of the best teams turn into one of the worst, in fact it may be a lot harder then to see a bad team go to average then back to bad. My point is that the Bengals were on a huge up swing, and the season is just one day old. In the day and age of free agency, theres no way to determine how the Bengals will be in the next 5 years.