Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are You Finished?

Are you finished with this debacle? 48 members have voted

  1. 1. Are you finished with this debacle?

    • Yes, from Mike Brown couldn't build a winner if it was in a lego set and he had directions.
      16%
      8
    • No, I love the Bengals the way many love a 3-legged dog. Sure, it has flaws, but it's mine.
      54%
      26
    • Bengals??? Are they still a team?
      29%
      14

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Are you finished supporting the Bengals? This has been kicked around in the Cincinnati media for the last few days. I, for one, left after they resigned Chris Henry. I was under the impression that the majority of the fan base is teetering, however today 2 tickets for Sunday's games were sold in my office in a matter of seconds. So, what's the deal? Who's with'em and who's forgettin'em?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with them but I'm pretty down on them right now!

I'll always be a Bengals fan. But, I'm not spending any money on them until Mike Brown is gone.

I'll always be a Bengals fan. But, I'm not spending any money on them until Mike Brown is gone.

 

 

:thumb:

I will never not root for the Bengals, but they need a compete make over, from the owner down.

I'll always be a Bengals fan. But, I'm not spending any money on them until Mike Brown is gone.

Guess you will never watch them on TV again?

I'm not finished but its getting pretty bad. I don't think it will change until he dies.

I'll always be a Bengals fan. But, I'm not spending any money on them until Mike Brown is gone.

 

:thumb::thumb: I will give that teo thumbs up.

I was born in Cincinnati and could never turn my back on the home team, it's just sad.. Bengal fans are just like Reds fans, loyal and just want to see a winner every now and then.

  • Author

I was loyal to the Bengals, until they signed Chris Henry again. I can stay loyal to a loser, I suppose since we have no choice. I can not stay loyal to a franchise with that low of moral character as to bring back Henry. I was ok w/ the past distractions, but when they promised us that they were changing their colors. Character was to count, but then change face four months later, I just want no part of it. Once Mike Brown is gone, I will come back. Until that moment, it is impossible for me to seperate the Bengals from Brown.

This is how I feel:

 

No, but Mike Brown couldn't build a winner if it was in a lego set and he had directions

I will still hope they win and follow them but as far as spending any money on Tickets, gear, etc I am done. I cant turn my back on the Bengals but I certainly can stop filling Mike Brown's pockets.

I have a lot of weekend work that will be getting done on Sundays this year. No way I'm killing myself on Friday and Saturday nights to keep Sundays open for this team. I evaluate on a year to year basis, and this is a very bad roster...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.