Are You Finished?

mexitucky

Are you finished with this debacle?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are you finished with this debacle?

• Yes, from Mike Brown couldn't build a winner if it was in a lego set and he had directions.
    • No, I love the Bengals the way many love a 3-legged dog. Sure, it has flaws, but it's mine.
    • Bengals??? Are they still a team?

Are you finished supporting the Bengals? This has been kicked around in the Cincinnati media for the last few days. I, for one, left after they resigned Chris Henry. I was under the impression that the majority of the fan base is teetering, however today 2 tickets for Sunday's games were sold in my office in a matter of seconds. So, what's the deal? Who's with'em and who's forgettin'em?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was loyal to the Bengals, until they signed Chris Henry again. I can stay loyal to a loser, I suppose since we have no choice. I can not stay loyal to a franchise with that low of moral character as to bring back Henry. I was ok w/ the past distractions, but when they promised us that they were changing their colors. Character was to count, but then change face four months later, I just want no part of it. Once Mike Brown is gone, I will come back. Until that moment, it is impossible for me to seperate the Bengals from Brown.