Harrison Co 48 Fleming Co 35

Nonnac

Fleming County looked really good, they are big and physical, they have 3 guys that start that are over 6'3 and 250lbs. QB, FB and C at 333lbs. The crowd for both sides were pitiful, I guess at $7 a head it kept the crowd away for these 2 teams.

Fleming County looked really good, they are big and physical, they have 3 guys that start that are over 6'3 and 250lbs. QB, FB and C at 333lbs. The crowd for both sides were pitiful, I guess at $7 a head it kept the crowd away for these 2 teams.

7 dollars! Are they trying to build Lucas Oil stadium II up there?:scared:

Fleming Has IMproved.THis score is better then 56-6 like last year.

To Harrison's County's credit also, they were just a shell of themselves from last year. They had much bigger size on the line, they must have graduated those guys and some WR's.

I agree $7 is too high - any idea what other double header or bowl games charge?

This used to be a $10 admission price.

Also they only have 2 drink choices:

Ale-8-1

Ale-8-1 Diet

Both are $1

Their programs were cheap at only $2 though.

It is what it is, this is Kentucky High School Football and if an inflated ticket price to $7 dollars a head, when you will pay $5 dollars at home keeps you from coming to support your team then super-shame on you. Now as for the beverage choices, there were definitely more there, you needed to actually go to the concession stand located at the top of the steps in the school gymnasium versus just settling for the Ale-8 booth at the game field.

Now about the game, I would agree that both teams were very competitive considering the change in coaching for Harrison and the reloading effort for Fleming. As the season progresses both of these teams should challenge in their respective districts. For the game this past Saturday night, there were the typical first game mistakes. An offside, encroachment, or personal foul here or there, and those type of silly mistakes must be avoided in future contests. I would be a little concerned about the big play and it seemed like both teams gave up too many big plays (plays going 30+ yards). Best of luck to them both as the year goes on.

It is what it is, this is Kentucky High School Football and if an inflated ticket price to $7 dollars a head, when you will pay $5 dollars at home keeps you from coming to support your team then super-shame on you. Now as for the beverage choices, there were definitely more there, you needed to actually go to the concession stand located at the top of the steps in the school gymnasium versus just settling for the Ale-8 booth at the game field.

Now about the game, I would agree that both teams were very competitive considering the change in coaching for Harrison and the reloading effort for Fleming. As the season progresses both of these teams should challenge in their respective districts. For the game this past Saturday night, there were the typical first game mistakes. An offside, encroachment, or personal foul here or there, and those type of silly mistakes must be avoided in future contests. I would be a little concerned about the big play and it seemed like both teams gave up too many big plays (plays going 30+ yards). Best of luck to them both as the year goes on.

would still go if it was $20 but I would complain about it!I also did'nt know it was a double-header.(I just saw the thread and was checking out Harrison County):cool: