Harrison Co 48 Fleming Co 35

Nonnac

Does anyone have the stats from this game?

Rushing: FC -- Cannon 18-79, Clark 2-5, Jackson 3-3, Earlywine 3-1. Totals 26-88. HC -- Moss 12-134, Isaac 11-102, Newby 3-4. Totals 26-240.

Passing: FC -- Newsom 17-41- 229. HC -- Isaac 14-23-324.

Receiving: FC -- Gray 7-94, Dugan 4-68, Mouser 3-29, Clark 2-32. HC -- Newby 5-246, Neal 3-25, Moss 2-14, Thomas 2-8.

Records: Fleming County 0-1, Harrison County 1-0.

http://www.maysville-online.com

It is what it is, this is Kentucky High School Football and if an inflated ticket price to $7 dollars a head, when you will pay $5 dollars at home keeps you from coming to support your team then super-shame on you.

The only people that I believe this effects is the people who have families, as in multiple children. They were charging the same price for a 5 year old as they were for a 85 year old. People who have to bring their children and sometimes that is 3-4 which isnt unusual then that is $42 for them the husband and the wife. Hard to show support like that.

:thumb: I quite agree and that 5 and 8 year old is not really going to watch ball. They may run around the field and play around but that is about all they will do.

The only people that I believe this effects is the people who have families, as in multiple children. They were charging the same price for a 5 year old as they were for a 85 year old. People who have to bring their children and sometimes that is 3-4 which isnt unusual then that is $42 for them the husband and the wife. Hard to show support like that.

To Harrison's County's credit also, they were just a shell of themselves from last year. They had much bigger size on the line, they must have graduated those guys and some WR's.

Harrison graduated 15 Seniors last year. They lost they're whole starting line, and some very good WR's/DB"S. But I have heard good things of coach Stepp and I believe that the Breds will continue to stay tuff. This yr. wont come easy but if they buy into the system there are some very good athletes on this Harrison County team that made a big contribution in they're past years. Good Luck Breds. Play hard and never give up. I cant wait to see you guys play on the Hilltop.:thumb:

Harrison graduated 15 Seniors last year. They lost they're whole starting line, and some very good WR's/DB"S. But I have heard good things of coach Stepp and I believe that the Breds will continue to stay tuff. This yr. wont come easy but if they buy into the system there are some very good athletes on this Harrison County team that made a big contribution in they're past years. Good Luck Breds. Play hard and never give up. I cant wait to see you guys play on the Hilltop.:thumb:

I wasn't for sure but I figured they all graduated because when I watched them last year I thought they had one of the best lines I had seen a long time, great size. The Breds will be in fine shape, I believe.

I wasn't for sure but I figured they all graduated because when I watched them last year I thought they had one of the best lines I had seen a long time, great size. The Breds will be in fine shape, I believe.

Yea #50 sure played well on the line.