Everything posted by thunder
-
Harrison County Job?
They do
-
Harrison County Job?
Yes it was.
-
Harrison County Job?
Now that is true/ visitor locker room worst in the United States....LOL
-
Harrison County Job?
I go there before every Friday night games I didn't see that.
-
Harrison County Job?
No. They don"t realize what they lost when Graham left.
-
Harrison County Job?
If ten missing ceiling tiles keep you from winning football games you don't need to be coaching anyways. There are a lot of places that are worst then Harrison Co.. Ray Graham won with the same lockeroom. They need to save money, times are hard, give Graham a 100 day contract like everybody else. The people of Cynthiana need get over the past you made his life hard, he just likes coaching football. Harrison Co. can't hire a new coach because certain people in the commuity need to let the school hire a new football coach.
-
Harrison County Job?
And you are right
-
Harrison County Job?
The window will close April, 20 2009
-
Harrison County Job?
If they don't go after Mckee I think coach Ledford is a good fit. He needs to apply.
-
Harrison County Job?
They do need to get Mckee.
-
Shot Clock!
In my opinion, it is RIDICULOUS for a team to be able to hold the ball for more than a minute in a close game!!!
-
Harrison County Job?
A good coach LOL. The difference is seeing how he works in one year, word around town is the kids didn't like him.I don't dislike him I dislike his coaching, I wish him and his family good luck. ( But Aaron you have to change your personality) I have a lot of friends back home I wish Harrison Co. luck.
-
Harrison County Job?
Stepp will play teams he can beat and put a lot of yards on. You will notice Franklins Counties schedule will get a lot easier during the second year and he will take alot of good teams off the schedule. In Harrison Co. he took Marion Co., Rockcastle Co., Lexington Catholic off the schedule. Now Harrison will be playing teams like Paris. I do not think Paris and Harrison are in the same league.
-
Harrison County Job?
Stepp will play teams he can beat and put a lot of yards on. You will notice Franklins Counties schedule will get a lot easier during the second year and he will take alot of good teams off the schedule. In Harrison Co. he took Marion Co., Rockcastle Co., Lexington Catholic off the schedule. Now Harrison will be playing teams like Paris. I do not think Paris and Harrison are in the same league.
-
Harrison County Job?
They feel the same way in Harrison Co.. '' Thank GOD "
-
Harrison County Job?
Ray Graham never did move from Cynthiana, he still lives there.
-
Harrison County Job?
The new facilities is on hold, but will get done.
-
Harrison County Job?
The stadium is done, they have to put the black top down real nice.
-
Harrison County Job?
And they will still beat Franklin Co
-
Harrison County Job?
For the new Coach. Harrison Co. has alot of talent coming back. For the peolpe of Harrison Co. i think you seen how much a man like Coach Graham means to your program. Get over the past Cynthiana if don't your football program will not grow. The same old smash mouth football, but in the end they won.
-
Harrison County Job?
Seriously what is Aaons problem, he walks around like he has a chip on his shoulder. Harrison Co. is better off with out stepp and in one year Franklin Co will see why Aaron Stepp is a mistake. He talks a good game but he can not back it up and in 2 or 3 years he will be gone from Franklin.CO.. To the fans he will not let you be part of your football team. ( and this was told to his face)
-
10 Region Game 3: Harrison County vs Montgomery County
I think this is going to be a very good game. Custard vs. Rash 2!!! Rash got the best of Custard in the previous meeting. I look for Custard to come back for revenge in this game. I'm picking Harrison by 8!
-
Hawaii Camp 100od
An organizational meeting will be held on Sunday- March 1,2009 at 1:00 pm in the Conference Center at Toyota Stadium on the campus of Georgetown,Kentucky. Elite Sports 10TH Annual "King Kamehameha Classic" July 7, 2009, in HONOLULU, HAWAII. Contact:1-800-564-9192 or http://www.esifootball.com
-
Montgomery County @ Harrison County 2/19
Harrison by 10+
-
2009 Harrison County
If he was pleased, he wouldn't be looking for a New COACHING JOB. If you know him then you need to ask if it is true. This is not good for the kid's because they are hearing it around the town. Aaorn Stepp is a good Coach.