Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official: Jasper leaving UK

Featured Replies

Good luck DJ, I loved watching you play for the Cats and you will be welcomed where ever you go.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

Give me a break. This is not worth an argument.

I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

 

:sleep:

 

Is a 38 yr old soldier who is in Iraq and missing his family not a man? Gimme a break! Being homesick is not any indication of manhood. That may be the funniest post I've read in a while. I hate that Jasper is leaving for my own selfish reasons because I thought he was going to really blossom next year under BCG. I don't however wish any ill-will towards him and I hope he goes on to have an incredible college career and then a great pro career as well. Some people just need to be near family, it's not a sign of weakness but rather a sign of maturity in my eyes. Good Luck to you DJ!!

:sleep:

 

Is a 38 yr old soldier who is in Iraq and missing his family not a man? Gimme a break! Being homesick is not any indication of manhood. That may be the funniest post I've read in a while. I hate that Jasper is leaving for my own selfish reasons because I thought he was going to really blossom next year under BCG. I don't however wish any ill-will towards him and I hope he goes on to have an incredible college career and then a great pro career as well. Some people just need to be near family, it's not a sign of weakness but rather a sign of maturity in my eyes. Good Luck to you DJ!!

 

:thumb:

Good luck to Jasper and wish him to best where he goes.

I don't think what Jasper done was selfish at all if the guy isn't happy, he isn't happy, whatever the reason. This is a completely different situation than if he had quit in the middle of the season, now that would have been selfish. I wish him the best in whatever he does.

Does this open up another scholarship? Will we sign someone else to play in the fall?

:sleep:

 

Is a 38 yr old soldier who is in Iraq and missing his family not a man? Gimme a break! Being homesick is not any indication of manhood. That may be the funniest post I've read in a while. I hate that Jasper is leaving for my own selfish reasons because I thought he was going to really blossom next year under BCG. I don't however wish any ill-will towards him and I hope he goes on to have an incredible college career and then a great pro career as well. Some people just need to be near family, it's not a sign of weakness but rather a sign of maturity in my eyes. Good Luck to you DJ!!

 

Comparing a soldier in Iraq to a guy at one of the top universities in the country is ridiculous. Yeah if I was in another country with people shooting at me I would probably want to come home as well, but Jasper is at UK far from being a soldier in Iraq. I know things change and people want to leave colleges but to me when you commit to a college for four years then you should honor it. I'm not rooting against this kid to succeed, I hope he does well where ever he goes, I'm just bitter that he left his teammates hanging, but oh well no use crying over spilled milk maybe they will get someone to replace him that can actually score.

Comparing a soldier in Iraq to a guy at one of the top universities in the country is ridiculous. Yeah if I was in another country with people shooting at me I would probably want to come home as well, but Jasper is at UK far from being a soldier in Iraq. I know things change and people want to leave colleges but to me when you commit to a college for four years then you should honor it. I'm not rooting against this kid to succeed, I hope he does well where ever he goes, I'm just bitter that he left his teammates hanging, but oh well no use crying over spilled milk maybe they will get someone to replace him that can actually score.[/QUOTE]

 

 

 

So your bitter that he's leaving, but it sounds like he's no good anyway. I'm confused.:confused:

Comparing a soldier in Iraq to a guy at one of the top universities in the country is ridiculous. Yeah if I was in another country with people shooting at me I would probably want to come home as well, but Jasper is at UK far from being a soldier in Iraq. I know things change and people want to leave colleges but to me when you commit to a college for four years then you should honor it. I'm not rooting against this kid to succeed, I hope he does well where ever he goes, I'm just bitter that he left his teammates hanging, but oh well no use crying over spilled milk maybe they will get someone to replace him that can actually score.

 

Would you be just as bitter to someone who left their teammates from another school to transfer to UK???

Just seen this on Cats Pause. I loved him being a Wildcat and he had a lot of talent and potential. I hope he continues to further grow as a person and basketball player. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up!

 

:thumb: Well said!!

I heard quite a few people bad mouth both Mike and Adam Williams when they left and what about Rhodes?

I wish him the best. Im confident that he can be replaced fairly easily. No super loss for the Cats.

I wish him the best. Im confident that he can be replaced fairly easily. No super loss for the Cats.

 

:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.