Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Official: Jasper leaving UK

Featured Replies

Well now we have some closure as to what many had speculated for a long time.

Hate to see him go, he was a key cog for the Cats last year and now the pressure is on for Liggins to get qualified.

Jasper said he wanted to be closer to home...I wish him nothing but the best.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancingpa

 

Not the answer I wanted to hear, but I'm glad it's over.

Wish him the best. Hopefully the number of negitive post about him will be limited.

Just seen this on Cats Pause. I loved him being a Wildcat and he had a lot of talent and potential. I hope he continues to further grow as a person and basketball player. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up!

Can't believe he is leaving. That stinks, but I hope he goes on to have a great career somewhere else.

Just seen this on Cats Pause. I loved him being a Wildcat and he had a lot of talent and potential. I hope he continues to further grow as a person and basketball player. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up!

 

 

Nice post.:thumb:

I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

 

That's pretty sad. Why does he have to do what we say? He isn't happy so who are we to tell them to deal with it? People change, circumstances change. His parents may be ill or anything. Kids transfer every year, just because it was from UK doesn't mean you should disrespect him like that.

 

 

And I didn't know in order to be a man, you couldn't want to be closer to your family..

I was 99% sure this was going to happen.

I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

 

And it's comments like this that make everyone hate Uk fans...

 

Is it wrong for the troops over in Iraq to be homesick and want to be closer to their families? They are all men as well right?

 

Very classless and selfish post on your part IMO.

 

I wish Jasper the best of luck wherever he ends up both as a person and a basketball player.

I was huge Jasper fan, and I am gunna hate to see him go. I hope that he plays for a great school and gets the chance to do something big. Best of luck to him.

And it's comments like this that make everyone hate Uk fans...

 

Is it wrong for the troops over in Iraq to be homesick and want to be closer to their families? They are all men as well right?

 

Very classless and selfish post on your part IMO.

 

I wish Jasper the best of luck wherever he ends up both as a person and a basketball player.

 

I agree. some people are just looking for posts of Uk fans putting down thier own and then classify all Uk fans in that light.

 

I too wish Jasper the best on and off the floor. I for one will miss him, and appreciate all he did and brought to UK.

I liked the kid.

If he dosen't want to be here, so be it.

He left and opened a spot for someone that does.

Part of what he did could be considered selfish, from an outside point of view, but it is also an unselfish act in getting out of the way and alowing time to get someone else in the uniform. Good luck to the guy. Wish he had stayed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.