Official: Jasper leaving UK

Well now we have some closure as to what many had speculated for a long time.

Hate to see him go, he was a key cog for the Cats last year and now the pressure is on for Liggins to get qualified.

Jasper said he wanted to be closer to home...I wish him nothing but the best.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this on Cats Pause. I loved him being a Wildcat and he had a lot of talent and potential. I hope he continues to further grow as a person and basketball player. Best of luck to him wherever he ends up!

Nice post.:thumb:

I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

I can't believe everyone is so easy on this guy. I would say he is bailing out on his teammates. I don't buy the homesick buisness either, he is in his 20's he should be a man by now. I don't root for anyone that just up and leaves UK for no good reason. JMO.

That's pretty sad. Why does he have to do what we say? He isn't happy so who are we to tell them to deal with it? People change, circumstances change. His parents may be ill or anything. Kids transfer every year, just because it was from UK doesn't mean you should disrespect him like that.

And I didn't know in order to be a man, you couldn't want to be closer to your family..

And it's comments like this that make everyone hate Uk fans...

Is it wrong for the troops over in Iraq to be homesick and want to be closer to their families? They are all men as well right?

Very classless and selfish post on your part IMO.

I wish Jasper the best of luck wherever he ends up both as a person and a basketball player.

And it's comments like this that make everyone hate Uk fans...

Is it wrong for the troops over in Iraq to be homesick and want to be closer to their families? They are all men as well right?

Very classless and selfish post on your part IMO.

I wish Jasper the best of luck wherever he ends up both as a person and a basketball player.

I agree. some people are just looking for posts of Uk fans putting down thier own and then classify all Uk fans in that light.

I too wish Jasper the best on and off the floor. I for one will miss him, and appreciate all he did and brought to UK.

I liked the kid.

If he dosen't want to be here, so be it.

He left and opened a spot for someone that does.

Part of what he did could be considered selfish, from an outside point of view, but it is also an unselfish act in getting out of the way and alowing time to get someone else in the uniform. Good luck to the guy. Wish he had stayed.