Stansbury to Indiana?

4chs

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He verbally committed to play for him at a school like MSU, he would definatly do so at a much more historic program like IU.

He is still verbally committed to MSU, he has just re-opened his recruitment. He still lists MSU as one of his favorites.

He verbally committed to play for him at a school like MSU, he would definatly do so at a much more historic program like IU.

He is still verbally committed to MSU, he has just re-opened his recruitment. He still lists MSU as one of his favorites.

I heard his interview and I don't think there's any chance at all he would still go to MSU.

I am not sure what Hopson's intentions are, but if they are to compete for a title within the next year or two, he has no shot of that at IU, with pending sanctions and player deflections.

I am not sure what Hopson's intentions are, but if they are to compete for a title within the next year or two, he has no shot of that at IU, with pending sanctions and player deflections.

There are only two schools on his list that could do this.

There are only two schools on his list that could do this.

Realistically, yes. But, imo, there is no way you can make an argument IU will be cutting down the nets next season (or the following). The others you can at least make an argument they can be a great team with Hopson's services. Again, I have no idea what his intensions are. If it is strictly self-promotion at a recognizable university, IU may not be a bad fit.