Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stansbury to Indiana?

Featured Replies

Word is that Rick Stansbury will be named the the new IU coach. Any truth to this rumor?

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would Hopson go with him?

Would Hopson go with him?

 

He wasn't going to go with him to Miss. State, why change now?

He verbally committed to play for him at a school like MSU, he would definatly do so at a much more historic program like IU.

 

He is still verbally committed to MSU, he has just re-opened his recruitment. He still lists MSU as one of his favorites.

Word is that Rick Stansbury will be named the the new IU coach. Any truth to this rumor?

 

Any linkage on this?

Word is that Rick Stansbury will be named the the new IU coach. Any truth to this rumor?

 

I hope not!!!! I wouldn't want to see him get involved in all the turmoil that seems to be following IU.

He verbally committed to play for him at a school like MSU, he would definatly do so at a much more historic program like IU.

 

He is still verbally committed to MSU, he has just re-opened his recruitment. He still lists MSU as one of his favorites.

 

I heard his interview and I don't think there's any chance at all he would still go to MSU.

He verbally committed to play for him at a school like MSU, he would definatly do so at a much more historic program like IU.

 

He is still verbally committed to MSU, he has just re-opened his recruitment. He still lists MSU as one of his favorites.

I am not sure what Hopson's intentions are, but if they are to compete for a title within the next year or two, he has no shot of that at IU, with pending sanctions and player deflections.

He has no shot at that at Tennessee either as long as Pearl is there.

I am not sure what Hopson's intentions are, but if they are to compete for a title within the next year or two, he has no shot of that at IU, with pending sanctions and player deflections.

 

There are only two schools on his list that could do this.

There are only two schools on his list that could do this.

Realistically, yes. But, imo, there is no way you can make an argument IU will be cutting down the nets next season (or the following). The others you can at least make an argument they can be a great team with Hopson's services. Again, I have no idea what his intensions are. If it is strictly self-promotion at a recognizable university, IU may not be a bad fit.

I hope not!!!! I wouldn't want to see him get involved in all the turmoil that seems to be following IU.

 

:thumb: I agree 100%. I.U. is a mess.

There are only two schools on his list that could do this.

 

Louisville and Texas are the only 2 schools who I feel fit that bill on his list.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.