Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stansbury to Indiana?

Featured Replies

Since Hopson went to Tenn. and not Cincy

 

Pretty sure I said UT was the leader. Nice try...

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where you think he ends up. I think Tenn, b/c of they are losing two guards.

 

I thought it would be UT for sure a week ago. Now it's up in the air...

 

And you would be wrong. UC is very much in the picture...

 

Seems like Tenn was the only option I mentioned.

Seems like Tenn was the only option I mentioned.

 

Good for you. You don't want to walk this line with me today...

Good for you. You don't want to walk this line with me today...

 

:lol:

No offense, LC, but I said back in '06 that UT was one of the leaders for Hopson. It's not like it's been a big secret and it is certainly no surprise. I truly thought that if he wanted Tennessee he would have already verballed, because Pearl has been after him hot and heavy for a while now. I was hoping that BCG would snag him, but it is not a surprise. I think GT was dead on the money as of yesterday, but apparently Scotty saw something in the last 24 hours he couldn't resist.

:lol:

I'll chalk it up to not knowing today is the anniversary of my Mom and Grandpa passing away...

No offense, LC, but I said back in '06 that UT was one of the leaders for Hopson. It's not like it's been a big secret and it is certainly no surprise. I truly thought that if he wanted Tennessee he would have already verballed, because Pearl has been after him hot and heavy for a while now. I was hoping that BCG would snag him, but it is not a surprise. I think GT was dead on the money as of yesterday, but apparently Scotty saw something in the last 24 hours he couldn't resist.

 

I couldn't agree with you more. That is where I was coming from. UK and UofL messed up on Hopson by not recruiting him last year.

No offense, LC, but I said back in '06 that UT was one of the leaders for Hopson. It's not like it's been a big secret and it is certainly no surprise. I truly thought that if he wanted Tennessee he would have already verballed, because Pearl has been after him hot and heavy for a while now. I was hoping that BCG would snag him, but it is not a surprise. I think GT was dead on the money as of yesterday, but apparently Scotty saw something in the last 24 hours he couldn't resist.

 

It likely included a lot of assurance that Pearl was not an option at IU...

Since Hopson went to Tenn. and not Cincy

 

You act like nobody considered UT the leader with the knowledge that Pearl was not going to IU?

 

Are you seriously going there with us? :rolleyes:

You act like nobody considered UT the leader with the knowledge that Pearl was not going to IU?

 

Are you seriously going there with us? :rolleyes:

 

No.

Good answer.

 

You are too cool:flame:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.