Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stansbury to Indiana?

Featured Replies

:thumb:

Louisville and Texas are the only 2 schools who I feel fit that bill on his list.
  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Louisville and Texas are the only 2 schools who I feel fit that bill on his list.

And those two aren't getting him...

And those two aren't getting him...

 

Where you think he ends up. I think Tenn, b/c of they are losing two guards.

Where you think he ends up. I think Tenn, b/c of they are losing two guards.

I thought it would be UT for sure a week ago. Now it's up in the air...

Word is that Rick Stansbury will be named the the new IU coach. Any truth to this rumor?

 

For the sake of IU fans everywhere, I surely hope not.

I thought it would be UT for sure a week ago. Now it's up in the air...

 

Between?

I thought it would be UT for sure a week ago. Now it's up in the air...

 

GT, do you think it is a three team race between UK, UT and MSU?

Between?

If I had to handicap this moment in time UT, UK and UC in that order...

If I had to handicap this moment in time UT, UK and UC in that order...

 

:thumb: :thumb: I would hate to see UT get him, hopefully UK or UC can land him.

No offense, but I really can't see him going to UC. Playing time would be a factor there, but I have never heard him mention them. Actually, UofL gets more play than UC or UK in all his interviews. Even though I don't see UofL as an option for him. I honestly don't even think they have recruited him very much.

No offense, but I really can't see him going to UC. Playing time would be a factor there, but I have never heard him mention them.

 

And you would be wrong. UC is very much in the picture...

And you would be wrong. UC is very much in the picture...

 

Can you back this up with any links or quotes? Just wondering, because aside from here I never here their name mentioned. I think he would do well there, and get to start right away.

 

His athleticism would fit in nice with Cronin's style of play.

Can you back this up with any links or quotes? Just wondering, because aside from here I never here their name mentioned.

:devil:

Here is a quote from a guy who is VERY close to the UC program:

 

If I had to handicap this moment in time UT, UK and UC in that order...
Can you back this up with any links or quotes? Just wondering, because aside from here I never here their name mentioned.

He mentioned UC as a team likely to visit to Jerey Meyer last week at the McDs game and his mom mentioned UC in the same manner in a premium Cats Pause article posted on Sunday...

:devil:

Here is a quote from a guy who is VERY close to the UC program:

 

You're going to blow my cover... :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.