Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stansbury to Indiana?

Featured Replies

:devil:

Here is a quote from a guy who is VERY close to the UC program:

 

:lol: :lol:...that was my thought exactly.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it is being keep real quiet, because I have read countless interviews with him and have rarley heard him mention UC. You must be on the staff up there or something.

Well it is being keep real quiet, because I have read countless interviews with him and have rarley heard him mention UC. You must be on the staff up there or something.

 

:laugh: I don't think you know GT.

Well it is being keep real quiet, because I have read countless interviews with him and have rarley heard him mention UC. You must be on the staff up there or something.

 

If you look around on here you will see that UC has been working hard on Hopson from people around hoops in WKY.

 

It is, for the most part, being kept quiet for reasons I can't get in to. Very similar to the recruitment of J'Mison Morgan. He didn't mention UC at all, but I insisted they were on him hard. Sure enough he made his last official to UC, and if UC wanted to play the money game, they would have landed him...

Here is the quote from the catspause:

 

"Nothing has been decided yet," said Jeanette Hopson, "but we may sit down (on Monday) and figure out where he wants to visit.

 

"He's probably going to do two or three (visits). He's already made one (Mississippi State). Tennessee is in there. We're going to talk to (Kentucky coach Billy) Gillispie one day this week. Maybe Cincinnati. I think those are the four."

So how much stock is put into Stansbury actually going there. We got off on Hopson.

So how much stock is put into Stansbury actually going there.

 

Very little IMO...

You're going to blow my cover... :lol: :lol:

Groupie?:lol:

98 whats your feelings on Crawford? Whats the scuttlebutt at IU?

98 whats your feelings on Crawford? Whats the scuttlebutt at IU?

I have no comments other than so say I am this....(98's feeling's inside this link)

 

You can pick any of the choices in that link...

 

That is all.

Very little IMO...

 

From what I have saw that is what I was thinking. I don't think they have any idea who they want up there yet. But I am sure you know more about it than I do. When I say that I mean that they are a mess and have no idea what they are doing.

Can you back this up with any links or quotes? Just wondering, because aside from here I never here their name mentioned. I think he would do well there, and get to start right away.

 

His athleticism would fit in nice with Cronin's style of play.

 

Since when has GT needed a link?

98, would you like to have Anthony Grant as IU coach?:D

 

I'm sure he would b/c that would ensure tickets to the games once Grant brings his staff. However, I don't see it being too hard to get tickets in Bloomington over the next couple of years.

Since when has GT needed a link?

 

Since Hopson went to Tenn. and not Cincy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.