Cooper High Jaguars

The new school will be around next year in the 9th Region and join the 33rd district. I know we just named an AD (Matt Wilhoit) and don't have much time left before a coach will be named. But what players are going to be at Cooper?

I've hear that only Seniors to be will be able to make a decision on where they will go to school if they live out of the Cooper district.

I've also heard that mostly the kids from Conner will be the only ones redistricting to Cooper.

Any discussion?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click on that link at their website about Matt Wilhoit. Notice that Kenny Shields is in the English Department and Terry Trame is in the Social Studies department. Dollars to donuts, Terry Trame becomes the head coach. This is completely a guess. I have no inside information about this. It just struck me when I saw his name. If it is, it also wouldn't be bad to have Kenny around too for a little mentoring. Could this be the answer to our question? I wonder?:confused:

Or does anybody think that Shields would get back into High School coaching? Wouldn't that be something? If he did, he'd have them competing in no time at all.
The "Kenney Shields" that has joined the English department at Cooper High School is Coach Ken Shields son, who is presently teaching at Conner High School.

I'm sure that Coach Shields appreciates the compliment, but is not interested in getting back into high school coaching right now.

Trame would certainly seem to be a viable candidate for the coaching job if he is interested.

The "Kenney Shields" that has joined the English department at Cooper High School is Coach Ken Shields son, who is presently teaching at Conner High School.

I'm sure that Coach Shields appreciates the compliment, but is not interested in getting back into high school coaching right now.

Trame would certainly seem to be a viable candidate for the coaching job if he is interested.

I've heard that Trame isn't a canidate and the final canidates are:

Brad Carr-Scott

Buddy Pittman-CovCath Asst

Sean Garnett-Conner Asst

Tim Sullivan-Holmes Asst

All are very viable canidates.

I've heard that Trame isn't a canidate and the final canidates are:

Brad Carr-Scott

Buddy Pittman-CovCath Asst

Sean Garnett-Conner Asst

Tim Sullivan-Holmes Asst

All are very viable canidates.

Trame as a coach is a joke in itself :laugh:

I've heard Ron Dawn and Listerman from CovCath.