For those who think the NCAA weighs fan $upport

Watusi

Past history shows that there have been several "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" selections from the committee...

True, however past performance does not predict future results. I think the process currently is the most egalitarian it has ever been. As close to a true meritocracy as possible.

True, however past performance does not predict future results. I think the process currently is the most egalitarian it has ever been. As close to a true meritocracy as possible.

It's not a coincidence that as the mid major votes in the room have gone up, so have the mid major at large teams. Last year 7 of 10 were mid voices, and this year it's 6 of 10. That's where having one of the major members in your corner can really help...

From what I understand Rupp wouldn't be available the first round of the NIT because of another event at Rupp, maybe the State Tournament, but not completely sure.

They could potentially play on that Tuesday. The first round games for the NIT are Tuesday the 18th and Wednesday the 19th. The Sweet 16 starts the 19th. I dont remember how much they change the floor for the sweet 16, it at all, but I think it could be pulled off if UK played on Tuesday night.