Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis 79 UAB 78

Featured Replies

It would have been an upset, but it wouldn't have been SHOCKING had UAB won. UAB was undefeated at home this year and it goes without saying that Memphis is due for a loss.

 

Memphis gets a 3 point play after a foul to win by one.

I think that Duke will start getting votes......I don't think that's a good thing...

It would have been an upset, but it wouldn't have been SHOCKING had UAB won. UAB was undefeated at home this year and it goes without saying that Memphis is due for a loss.

 

Memphis gets a 3 point play after a foul to win by one.

 

I was hoping UAB would pull it out :mad:

FREE THROWS - 20/22 UAB, 12/22 Memphis....I am telling you, they will lose because of FT's

I was hoping UAB would pull it out :mad:

 

Kentucky had UAB beat, so by common logic, had UAB won that would mean that Kentucky would be the #1 team in the country. :ylsuper:

 

Just having fun, I'm not a Calipari guy AT ALL, but watching Memphis make a run for the undefeated season is fun to watch.

Kentucky had UAB beat, so by common logic, had UAB won that would mean that Kentucky would be the #1 team in the country. :ylsuper:

 

Just having fun, I'm not a Calipari guy AT ALL, but watching Memphis make a run for the undefeated season is fun to watch.

 

Yeah, it would be really fun to watch if they played in the ACC or Big East.

He's already the man on this Memphis team. I guess you'll just have to see it play out to be a believer...

 

Alright GT, it's been about 4 months and I'm getting back to you. Derrick Rose is not "The Man" of this team. Like I said, this is Chris Douglas-Roberts' team and he showed why tonight.

Memphis needs to lose a game before they go into the tournament if they plan on winning it all...

.I am telling you, they will lose because of FT's

 

I agree with you 100% on this. You have to be able to make FT's to win it all. THere will be multiple close games in the NCAA tourny.

Yeah, it would be really fun to watch if they played in the ACC or Big East.

 

Yep, they would have 5 or 6 losses by now if they played in a stronger conference. That wouldn't be a knock against them being a good team, we just all know how much tougher those conferences are year in and year out.

Yep, they would have 5 or 6 losses by now if they played in a stronger conference. That wouldn't be a knock against them being a good team, we just all know how much tougher those conferences are year in and year out.

 

5 or 6 losses? that might have 1-3 if they played on one of the big conferences but not 5 or 6. They are too good to have that many.

UAB is always a tough place to play! I actually believe that they were undefeated at home until tonight's loss. Memphis is a bit overrated in my mind with their poor ability to shoot free-throws and the cake schedule that they play. I'm not saying Memphis is not a top 10 club but the #1 team in the country? As bad as it sounds Memphis needs to lose before the NCAA's if they want to advance, a loss would let them understand what a loss feels like and that they are beatable because going into the NCAA's you need to understand that if you don't play at the top of your game there is a good possiblity that you may lose!

Douglas-Roberts walked. Watch the replay. He spins (left foot is the pivot) and the pivot foot "hops" right before he shoots and is fouled.

Memphis is a bit overrated in my mind with their poor ability to shoot free-throws and the cake schedule that they play. I'm not saying Memphis is not a top 10 club but the #1 team in the country?

 

did you see their non-conference schedule?

 

Oklahoma

UConn

USC

Cincinnati

Georgetown

Arizona

Gonzaga

Tennessee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.