Ouch......

98NCCalum

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, let me get this right, you guys are justifying this behavior because you assume that everyone does it?

Again, we're talking message boards. It's easy for someone to post their opinion on a message board. And yes, it happens nearly every where. Doesn't make it right but seriously as long as there are message boards there will always be outlandish opinions.

So, let me get this right, you guys are justifying this behavior because you assume that everyone does it?

I'm just saying that if you committ to UK (or UNC, Duke, etc.) you are going to be placed under a microscope. It has always been this way. The only difference is that now we have the Internet to use as a medium instead of the water cooler.

I saw that article this morning and the first thing I thought of was the thread on middle school basketball we have going on in the General Discussion Forum. I read some of that thing every now and then for the same reason people stare at a car wreck.

Again, we're talking message boards. It's easy for someone to post their opinion on a message board. And yes, it happens nearly every where. Doesn't make it right but seriously as long as there are message boards there will always be outlandish opinions.

I'm just saying that if you committ to UK (or UNC, Duke, etc.) you are going to be placed under a microscope. It has always been this way. The only difference is that now we have the Internet to use as a medium instead of the water cooler.

Cool.:thumb: Just wanted to make sure that someone out there reading this is not getting encouraged, thinking it is okay for them to get on a website somewhere and rip a 16 year old boy. Teengers have a funny way to take statements right to their heart and believe some whackos views of them.

The article even mentions that what used to be said at the barber shop is now being placed for all to read.