Bill puts foot firmly in mouth?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MSNBC just reported this quote from Bill on Hillary's showing in Iowa.

"I am sorry, I can't make her younger. I can't make her taller. I can't make her male and I can't make her 'smoke' a cigar."

Has his mouth become a albatross around Hillary's neck?

Fixed it...

Wow. LBBC, you'll report anything to try to make a democrat look bad. I don't see the big deal in this quote at all. I could spend all afternoon making threads about the rediculous things our current president has said...the only difference is, I don't want to waste everyones time.

Wow. LBBC, you'll report anything to try to make a democrat look bad. I don't see the big deal in this quote at all. I could spend all afternoon making threads about the rediculous things our current president has said...the only difference is, I don't want to waste everyones time.

Close on the initials but it was MSNBC that reported it, I was passing it along.

And your convenient memory losses seemed to forget I started the thread on GW voters and what we have not liked about his Presidency. That is definitely a making Republican look bad thread.

And then you forgot the Lobbyist thread where I said I agreed with something John Edwards pointed out and agreed with Bill Richardson on the line-item veto. Also, must have missed it where I pointed out I would ask Bill Richardson in my cabinet.

And lastly, your new so you may not know that I am a DEMOCRAT who has felt abandoned by his party.

And you would never or have never started a thread just to denigrate a Republican candidate or office holder:rolleyes:

Yeah. Because I meant you actually wrote it. :rolleyes: You have an uncanny ability to look at the most moot points.

One thread out of the seemingly hundreds you open every day.

First of all, I am not "new." I have been a member for nearly 2 years. I know that you are a registered democrat but because of your religious beliefs, I believe you were baptised the early 90's where you not?, you vote with the moral majority controlled Republican party.

You don't like my threads, don't post in them.

And that last one is your assumption and not fact. As I pointed out in the other thread. I am a Katie Stine supporter. I voted for Ken Lucas. Both pro-life Democrats.

I supported John McCain in 2000 until GW became the candidate. I have voted for pro-life Democrats and when they don't give me a candidate to vote for, than I look elsewhere.

I voted for neither Clooney nor Geoff Davis, but the Independent Oldham County teacher.

I voted Ross Perot instead of Daddy Bush.

I don't vote lock and step with the moral majority as so many Dems do. Put a D behind their name and that is all too many Dems need to pull the lever.

I don't vote lock and step with the moral majority as so many Dems do. Put a D behind their name and that is all too many Dems need to pull the lever.

It bothers me when people vote party and only party. Like I said in a thread a while back I don't even like the straight ticket option to be there or even party affiliation.

People that vote straight anything, without first researching, bother and baffle me.

It bothers me when people vote party and only party. Like I said in a thread a while back I don't even like the straight ticket option to be there or even party affiliation.

People that vote straight anything, without first researching, bother and baffle me.

I agree with that. Removing the "straight ticket" option from voting machines would be an interesting piece of legislation. One that I would support.

I agree with that. Removing the "straight ticket" option from voting machines would be an interesting piece of legislation. One that I would support.

I agree and I think KY is considering doing away with that option. I believe I read something in the HL today on that.