Big Blue Madness

youknowme

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine are in row "Y". Way up but they are in Section 231 which is right at midcourt. I'd rather be lower but right on midcourt is pretty cool. I just feel lucky to get a ticket. Now I have to hold a family and friend lottery to see who gets the other tickets.

Held a blind draw last night. Looks like my sister, my brother and his wife are going with me. Before you ask, my wife is working 2nd shift that night. They sure owe me now!!!!

I believe they are as long as they dont have the long lens. Telephoto maybe? A digital camera or disposable or whatever should be fine. No video cameras would be allowed obviously.

:thumb:

I figured they would be, just wanted to be sure before I felt like an idiot. :D

We had 8 and they took away 4 of them because they were limited to 4 per household. Both my firend and I were online trying to get them and he could and I couldn't so he got two sets. Now we are down to one. Between this and no scrimmage Big Blue Madness is turning out to be a Big Blue Waste-of-Time.

We had 8 and they took away 4 of them because they were limited to 4 per household. Both my firend and I were online trying to get them and he could and I couldn't so he got two sets. Now we are down to one. Between this and no scrimmage Big Blue Madness is turning out to be a Big Blue Waste-of-Time.

There is going to be a scrimmage at Big Blue Madness, just not the usual Blue-White game that occurs the next weekend.

I love UK hoops as much as the next guy but if you pay 100 bucks for a pair of BBM tickets your an idiot in my book. (Sorry to anyone on here that actually did that)

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........Needless to say, there are a lot of ducks in this town!!!