New Uniforms/Helmet Decals for 2007???

Manual's helmets are almost the same, hey were painted a little deeper red, same decals.

Manual will have new uniforms, but I can't find the mock-ups. I ordered the last of the stuff we needed today and the Shively rep told me most of our new uni's are in, both pants and one set of the jerseys. Next week I'll get a pic after dead period.

Manual's helmets are almost the same, hey were painted a little deeper red, same decals.

Manual will have new uniforms, but I can't find the mock-ups. I ordered the last of the stuff we needed today and the Shively rep told me most of our new uni's are in, both pants and one set of the jerseys. Next week I'll get a pic after dead period.

I hope they're more like the 98-02 uniforms (I probably have the years off, but I know they were there in those seasons). Those were the best ever IMO.

Estill will have new uniforms and helmet decal. My avatar is our new decal. What do you think?

I like it. Better than the Air Force lightning bolt! Good new look for an improving Estill program. Best of luck to you guys this year.

Newport will be going away from the N they have had for the past 2 years. They will be going back to the 1980's look witht the C wrapping around into a claw and spelling out cats....

Kind of like University of Cincinnati?

Montgomery County will be dressed in the old Mt Sterling Trojans uniforms for one game on September 28. They will be in replicas of the 1969 State Champions uniforms. Former players from Mt Sterling have donated $400 dollars each to purchase a helmet, jersey, and pants. The donor gets to keep the uniform after the game is over. They had a picture of the helmet in the local paper this week. They play Paris that night which happens to be a rival of the old Mt Sterling school.

Newport will be going away from the N they have had for the past 2 years. They will be going back to the 1980's look witht the C wrapping around into a claw and spelling out cats....

The N won't dissappear since it's sewn into midfield.