Girls Head Coach 10th Regon :

Who do you think is the best Girls Coach in the 10th region, I have attended about 15 girls games and I will say from what I have seen and watched I will go with Miss Elliott of Pendlenton County. Very smart and alot of knowledge of the game of B-Ball..

700 wins or 650 wins Coach High still deserves to be HIGH on this list as well as Coach Whitaker down at Harrison County. This season I think you would have to give consideration to Coach Geiman at Brossart as well.

The 10th Region has a lot of good coaches that go unrecognized due to the fact it is such a tough region gamewise night after night. A lot of the northern schools also crossover and play stiff competition from the 9th Region.

Would have to agree with Sosby; before he came into the program, it was awful. And Brooks has done a very nice job at Paris. Mac has had a tough season - not having the horses he's had in the past. And John High has had a lot of talent at Montgomery Co. and made the most out of it. Besides those, I don't think anyone has proven themselves enough to be on the list above. IMO

John High, Mac Whitaker, Terrance Brooks, would all be on my list

I agree with this list of seasoned Coaches. There are also alot of young coaches in the 10th and someday maybe they will also be a good group of Coaches with alot of sucess 10th region has alot of talented teams and some real good coaches leading them.

I thought the Herald Leader siad a while back that he didnt have that many wins/ Something about having to forfeit some games while at Whitesburg.

All of these charges were dropped due to a huge lack of evidence it didn't even make it to court. For some reason the way I understand it the KHSAA has not reinstated the wins they took from his record at Whitesburg. Maybe they were just embarassed...either way I think it is pretty sad. I believe he is not only the best in the region but one of the top across the state!

All of these charges were dropped due to a huge lack of evidence it didn't even make it to court. For some reason the way I understand it the KHSAA has not reinstated the wins they took from his record at Whitesburg. Maybe they were just embarassed...either way I think it is pretty sad. I believe he is not only the best in the region but one of the top across the state!

All I know is what the paper said. He is a good coach though