Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Jay Wright just gave a firm no to Kentucky. He’s off the list. 

What's he going to say on national TV right before the championship game?

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

7 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

Nate Oats kids just enrolled at Lex Cath according to Lemond.

This is the content I’m here for!

8 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

Nate Oats has just took himself out per Matt Jones. 

Of the more realistic names, he was top of my list. Of course, supposedly he was never even in the running per the "sources", but I still hoped.

9 minutes ago, DragonFire said:

Of the more realistic names, he was top of my list. Of course, supposedly he was never even in the running per the "sources", but I still hoped.

From what I read, he had interest and then Alabama boosters kicked in and kept him there 

Hurley said no last night after the game. It will be Drew probably today or tomorrow. 

It’s going to be Scott Drew. I’m okay with that. 

I think Donovan will be our guy. If Mitch gets Drew I think a lot of fans would revolt (I.e. Schiano to Tennessee). IF Donovan says no you would have to pivot to a tier of coaches like Sean Miller, Will Wade, or T.J. Otzelberger because more than likely UConn throws a bag and Hurley says no. 

12 hours ago, 9068 said:

Why would an East Coast guy with all those ties in that area want to move to Lexington? His agent and attorney have probably drafted his new agreement contingent on winning tonight. UConn's fans love him and even if they struggle they won't be as brutal as UKs fans are.

 

 

That question could be answered by Rick or Cal.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

It’s going to be Scott Drew. I’m okay with that. 

Same. No way is Barnhart going to hire a "big personality"-type that will be bigger than the program. From all indications his relationship with Cal wasn't good. I think a more down-to-earth type of coach like Scott Drew is way more in line with Mitch's way of thinking.

11 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Same. No way is Barnhart going to hire a "big personality"-type that will be bigger than the program. From all indications his relationship with Cal wasn't good. I think a more down-to-earth type of coach like Scott Drew is way more in line with Mitch's way of thinking.

Yep. I think it’s Drew myself. He did just win a national title two years ago and seems to have solid teams year in and year out unless I’ve missed something 

Scott Drew would be another notch in the rivalry as well. The coach who turned down Louisville, goes to Kentucky.

2 hours ago, TribeTime said:

Hurley said no last night after the game. It will be Drew probably today or tomorrow. 

Isn't that hiring what they just ran off.  A guy with a title, a few close but no cigars and a few first round flops?   Again, define insanity.

5 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Isn't that hiring what they just ran off.  A guy with a title, a few close but no cigars and a few first round flops?   Again, define insanity.

Recency bias?

14 hours ago, I gotta go to work said:

This is already a circus. Offer it to Dawn Staley to really get people going. 

Maybe she’ll bring her team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.