Bengals 31 Browns 14

2 minutes ago, nkypete said:

I am not a big fan of week 18 football. Those two garbage time Browns touchdowns cost me the under.

I think there are definitely some more opportunities to pick winners in Week 18 games each year if you are super tuned in and a little lucky.  With that said, I don't like most of it because several games end up being some type of weird exhibitions vs. professional games. 

• Like 3

I couldn’t watch one team trying to win and one team not.  It makes for the worst kind of football.   Watched Lions-Vikings instead.  

I am glad the Stripes ended up above .500 and didn’t go 0-for the division. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mcpapa said:

I couldn’t watch one team trying to win and one team not.  It makes for the worst kind of football.   Watched Lions-Vikings instead.  

I am glad the Stripes ended up above .500 and didn’t go 0-for the division. 

Oh the Browns tried to win. The players they put on the field just weren't capable of it.

6 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Could you fill us in on what's in that article please? I'm not adding an app just to read that.

Winners

Andrei Iosivas

The Bengals sixht-round pick has had some nice performances his rookie season, and he ended it with another good one. Iosivas caught two touchdowns on Sunday, finishing with 36 receiving yards. The Bengals have a big offseason coming up when it comes to their receivers. Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd are scheduled to be free agents. Iosivas eases the pressure a bit, and although Higgins could return on the franchise tag next season, the Bengals rookie receivers make the tough choices a little less risky.

Jordan Battle

Another rookie who has played well this season is safety Jordan Battle. Battle took over for Nick Scott earlier in the season and has impressed each week. The Bengals third round pick finished off his rookie season with a great game, including an interception and a sack. The Bengals desperately needed to find some quality starters on day two of the draft, and so far it looks like Battle can be that for them.

Joe Mixon

Joe Mixon had his best game of the season on Sunday, running the ball 14 times for 111 yards and a touchdown. The running back also caught a touchdown pass from Jake Browning early in the game.

The emergence of Chase Brown and Mixon playing well down the stretch is a great sign for the Bengals, as they may finally have a dangerous duo and running back going into next season.

Charlie Jones

Similar to Iosivas, Charlie Jones makes the Bengals tough decisions in their receiver room less risky. Jones played well against the Browns leading the Bengals in receiving yards with 49 yards on 3 receptions. With Tyler Boyd likely departing this offseason, Jones could be an impactful player out of the slot next season for the Bengals.

Losers

Brad Robbins

Having the Bengals rookie punter on this list was pretty common, and it’s likely that the Bengals will bring in another punter next season to at least compete for the job. Robbins has statistically been near the bottom of the league in almost all punting stats this season and although they used a draft pick to get him, I’d be very surprised if Robbins is the Bengals punter next season.

Tyler Boyd

Tyler Boyd has had a great career for the Bengals with many amazing moments, but he didn’t have a great performance in what is likely his last game in a Bengals uniform. Despite the drops this season, if this was it for Boyd he’s had a terrific career for the Bengals, you just wish it had a better ending.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Oh the Browns tried to win. The players they put on the field just weren't capable of it.

The scrubs on the field tried. The team/organization couldn’t have cared less. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Winningest last place team in the history of football 

They said near the end of the game that this was the first time that the whole division finished above.500 in a really long time. Never knew that even happened.