Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State @ Samford

Featured Replies

The Eagles take on the Samford Bulldogs this thursday on the road. This is a huge conference game for the Eagles and a win here puts us in sole posession of 2nd place in the OVC and possibly tied for 1st. I'm not sure how it would fall but Austin Peay is in 1st and MSU and Samford tied for 2nd. We beat Austin Peay Head to Head once already.

 

What are your thoughts on this big OVC matchup. I'm going with the Eagles in a close upset.

 

Eagles 68

 

Samford 65

 

GO EAGLES!!!!:fight:

Samford is just a bunch of Stanford wannabes.

 

MSU 77

Samford 76

Samford 61

Morehead 52

 

I know a lot of people have not seen Samford play a lot, but they love to shorten the game (i.e. Princeton style offense) and are very effective at it.

I played this game on X-box 360 on NCAA 2K7 the other day and Morehead St. won, so I gotta go with them.

Samford is just a bunch of Stanford wannabes.

 

MSU 77

Samford 76

 

I used to always get the two confused as a young kid.

I played this game on X-box 360 on NCAA 2K7 the other day and Morehead St. won, so I gotta go with them.

 

 

is 2k7 Better then EA's Version?

is 2k7 Better then EA's Version?

 

Is EA's version even out yet?

Samford 61

Morehead 52

 

I know a lot of people have not seen Samford play a lot, but they love to shorten the game (i.e. Princeton style offense) and are very effective at it.

 

Morehead is quite experienced at these types of games. I say MSU 55-Samford 53.

 

MSU also has a game this week at Jacksonville State, if I'm not mistaking.

Good luck to the Eagles - I hope they pull off a couple of road wins, but like most conferences, it's hard to win on the road.

 

I'll pick Samford in a close one 66-61.

Im gonna take MSU in a close one

What state is Samford in? Tennessee?

 

Somewhere farther south I think.

Somewhere farther south I think.

 

Alabama, I believe.

Birmingham, Alabama.

Birmingham, Alabama.

Exactly... :thumb:

 

Just outside of Birmingham.

 

Samford is a really small school as well. I am thinking like 3000 students or less.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.