January 16, 200719 yr Birmingham, Alabama. :thumb: My father is a Samford alum. Graduated from the school of pharmacy.
January 18, 200719 yr Author It's gameday! Good luck to Coach Tyndall and his fighting Eagles!:fight: Last chance for anyone else to jump on the wagon, it could be a wild ride!:ylsuper: GO EAGLES!!!
January 18, 200719 yr Don't forget, you can watch this game live at http://www.ovcsports.com . It will cost about $8.00 or so, but its worth it.
January 19, 200719 yr Samford is hard to beat at home. One of the nicest campuses in the OVC. BUT the gym is 45 years old with very few updates. They will move into a new arena next year. The refs were terrible in both the womens and the mens game. Morehead men seemed a little tentative at the start. On the bright side the women won after being down most of the game. On to Jacksonville state! GO HEAD!! I am on board... I was on the wagon before it was a band wagon!! :fight:
January 19, 200719 yr Final Samford 66 Morehead 53 About how I thought it would play out. Samford 61 Morehead 52 I know a lot of people have not seen Samford play a lot, but they love to shorten the game (i.e. Princeton style offense) and are very effective at it.
January 19, 200719 yr Final Samford 66 Morehead 53 About how I thought it would play out. I was disappointed with the outcome, but you will never win a game if you allow your opponents to shoot 65% from the field and 53% from the 3-point line. The Eagles will bounce back this weekend. Go Eagles!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.