OSU's Gonzalez to the NFL

oldrambler

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the NFL pro day at Ohio State last year the scouts clocked him at 4.35. They had Ginn at 4.2, but with Florida having so much more speed they must be running a 3.9.

It will interesting to see what these guys clock at the NFL combine in Indy. Not many sub 4.5s last year. BTW, I think Ginn has legit sub 4.5 speed, maybe not 4.2 but under 4.5.

Welcome back to "season-long" mediocrity OSU..

You would cetainly love that wouldn't you RP. However I really don't think so. Imo the Buckeyes will not be as good next season as they have the past couple of seasons but the are still the Ohio State Buckeyes! Buckeyes don't rebuid, they reload and Tressell has another very good class coming in. Louisville however may be headed towards that mediocrity that you speak of.:sssh: so maybe you should get used to it. Then again, you already are with the exception of the last few years.:D

You would cetainly love that wouldn't you RP. However I really don't think so. Imo the Buckeyes will not be as good next season as they have the past couple of seasons but the are still the Ohio State Buckeyes! Buckeyes don't rebuid, they reload and Tressell has another very good class coming in. Louisville however may be headed towards that mediocrity that you speak of.:sssh: so maybe you should get used to it. Then again, you already are with the exception of the last few years.:D

I guess John Cooper didn't get the "how to reload" memo.:cool:

It will interesting to see what these guys clock at the NFL combine in Indy. Not many sub 4.5s last year. BTW, I think Ginn has legit sub 4.5 speed, maybe not 4.2 but under 4.5.

If Ginn isn't 4.3, then nobody is.

Gonzalez runs a 4.3 forty and that is more than a possession receiver. I see him making it big in the NFL if he goes to the right team.

The reason I say possession reciever is because over half of his catches were for first downs or converting third downs.

The reason I say possession reciever is because over half of his catches were for first downs or converting third downs.

"or"? The only option other than a first down on third is fourth. Do they really keep stats for that?:confused: