OSU's Gonzalez to the NFL

oldrambler

A. Gonzalez, Ohio State WR has declared himself eligible for the NFL draft and will not be returning to the Buckeyes next season. I hate to hear this or about any kid going out early but I wish him well. I also expect Pittman and Ginn,Jr. to declare for the NFL draft also. I do not have a link at this time, heard it on our local evening news. (WSAZ - Hunington, W.va)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Gonzalez, Ohio State WR has declared himself eligible for the NFL draft and will not be returning to the Buckeyes next season. I hate to hear this or about any kid going out early but I wish him well. I also expect Pittman and Ginn,Jr. to declare for the NFL draft also. I do not have a link at this time, heard it on our local evening news. (WSAZ - Hunington, W.va)

I heard the same thing about Ginn Jr. and Pittman. Losing all three of these great players really hurts the Bucks Offense for next season. Gonzo really turned out to be solid receiver after being in the shadow of Santonio Holmes and Tedd Ginn Jr. for most of his career. I think that he will be a solid possession receiver in the NFL.

I heard the same thing about Ginn Jr. and Pittman. Losing all three of these great players really hurts the Bucks Offense for next season. Gonzo really turned out to be solid receiver after being in the shadow of Santonio Holmes and Tedd Ginn Jr. for most of his career. I think that he will be a solid possession receiver in the NFL.

Gonzalez runs a 4.3 forty and that is more than a possession receiver. I see him making it big in the NFL if he goes to the right team.

Gonzalez runs a 4.3 forty and that is more than a possession receiver. I see him making it big in the NFL if he goes to the right team.

4.3? Then those guys wearing Florida jerseys must have been robots because they were much faster than Gonzalez and 4.3 is almost unbelievable.

I agree with his potential success in the NFL with the right team. He can't be a #1 receiver in the league, however.

He had said earlier that he would only come out if he thought he'd be a first-rounder. Is this guy a first-round pick?

You have to figure only Holmes went in the first last season out of the WR group, and this season is a talented bunch, he won't go in the first round, Wr

s are a huge gamble in the draft if you ask me, or you can even ask Matt Millen.