Brohm and Bush....What do you think?

Riverside 157

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What are some of the top QB and RB draft prospects for the 08 draft? If both come back and play like they have been, draft stock would only rise.

Some of the likely high draft picks in 08 could include:

RB: Darren McFadden, Steve Slayton, Mike Hart, Antonio Pittman

QB: John David Booty, Chad Henne, ?????

I would put Brohm and Bush above most of those listed, I'm not sure that is the case for the upcoming draft.

I couldn't bring myself to read all the way through the thread so if this has been said, I'm sorry:

Brohm is gone, and if he's not, he fits into the crazy category that Leinart fell into. Leinart was the #1 pick in the year he passed on, and he fell to #10 the next. Now, some may think that's no big deal, but that's a whole heap of cash and it was a HUGE risk to take. If he'd gotten injured in college, bye bye career. It's magnified for Brohm IMO. He's been injured twice and NFL teams do not like oft-injured players. If Brohm were to get injured again this year that could factor in to where he is drafted. He is a first round pick right now. I don't think he's #1 as some have said, but he's first round. It's not worth the risk to get injured and blow that.

Bush is slightly different. If I were him, I'd test the waters, see where my draft stock was. If he's in the first or second round, he probably should go. If not, it'll be worth the risk to stay and play his way back into a top pick. But the same applies to him as Brohm. If he were to be injured again, it would seriously damage his chances at being drafted high.

IMO, they're both gone. Of the two, I believe Bush is more likely to return.