Think this team would win a couple???

mexitucky

http://www.pafootballnews.com/AllCenturyTeams.htm

I just came across this after looking up stuff on Johnny U. It's a list of Pennsylvania's all-century high school team. It's amazing to me. They have an all-pro/hall-of-famer at almost every position. Johnny Unitas is the back-up QB for heaven's sake. The first team offense has Joe Montana throwing to Andre Reed and Fred Bilitnikof. If he got tired of throwing the ball, he could hand it off to Tony Dorsett or Lenny Moore.

On Defense, their four linebackers are Jack Hamm, Lavar Arrington, Chuck Bednarik, and Matt Millen. Once the defense did it's job, the opposing team would have to punt to "The Rocket."

Seriously, Johnny U would come in for mop up duty. Then you have Dan Marino or Jim Kelly as your #3, and Joe Namath gets cut and concentrates on his music to get the chicks. Amazing talent.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least we know who two of the RBs of the Kentucky team would be. Shaun Alexander and Paul Hornung.

I am a little hazy on the other pros from KY for the most part.

QB would be a problem for us as Couch and Redmon didn't do much and Jeff Brohm's best seasons were in the XFL. We can only hope that Brian Brohm can help us out in that regard eventually.

My knowledge for the most part is quite limited though.

Well at least we know who two of the RBs of the Kentucky team would be. Shaun Alexander and Paul Hornung.

I am a little hazy on the other pros from KY for the most part.

QB would be a problem for us as Couch and Redmon didn't do much and Jeff Brohm's best seasons were in the XFL. We can only hope that Brian Brohm can help us out in that regard eventually.

My knowledge for the most part is quite limited though.

What about a little known guy named Phil Simms?

Call me crazy but if we are only talking about "high school" accomplishments, I could come up with an all time Trinity team that could hold their own against this Penn team. Look at ROCKS All Staters since 1968 and you just might agree. We have had some dominating players on both sides of the ball.

CovCath could give you a good kicker in Shane Popham, lethal from 50 yards and further!

But he doesn't have any NFL FG's.........yet :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

I just realized I put up a graduating HS senior against NFL Hall of Famers....yeah mexitucky you got yourself a heckuva squad.

Call me crazy but if we are only talking about "high school" accomplishments, I could come up with an all time Trinity team that could hold their own against this Penn team. Look at ROCKS All Staters since 1968 and you just might agree. We have had some dominating players on both sides of the ball.

Crazy!!! Those players had to have some outstanding High School accomplishments just to get them to the next level where they pobably had equally great accomplishments to get them to the next level AND had equally as great accomplishments to be in the PRO FOOTBALL Hall of Fame. So yeah, I would say that is just a little on the CRAZY side, IMHO!:creepy: