Kentucky 61 Louisville 49

letabrotherspeak

You're right...They're not that great of a shooting team...But most people would think that guys playing D-1 college basketball would be able to hit more than three 3's with the kind of looks they were getting...

They're not a very good team period right now. They have talent, but for some reason they're just not putting it together. I think injuries have hindered them to some extent. I'm pretty sure Padgett and Palacios, despite playing, aren't back to their pre-injury levels. And, they are very young. All of these things are contributing to the problems I think, but I'm not sure it's the whole answer. It just seems like something isn't right.

Like I said, I still think the talent is there to have a solid season, so it wouldn't surprise me if they got it together at some point and started looking much better. But, given last year and this year thus far, it also wouldn't surprise me if they didn't.

We'll see I suppose, but they better get it figured out pretty quick, or another NIT bid is the best they can hope for.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 in a row for the Cats.:banana:

I know the win in 04 was credited to Rondo poking Palacios in the eye. The game in 05 was credited to Rondo because Palacios was afraid he would get poked in the eye. I think this years win could also be credited to Rondo because Palacios was glad that Rondo was in the NBA and was wondering who was going to poke him in the eye. Just having some fun. I will be rooting for the Cards from here on out as I was before this game.:D

I think the thing with Woo, is he is definitely a flow type player. If he can get going in a game and get some clock for a few minutes, he will play a lot better. Often times, he only gets in for a couple of minutes at a time. I will say, that should be his role and he has to learn to adapt to that, but it seems when he gets to play for 5 or 6 minutes at a time or more, he can play a little more like we need him to. Its too late now, but I wish he had adapted his game to playing well in short spurts.

I know the win in 04 was credited to Rondo poking Palacios in the eye. The game in 05 was credited to Rondo because Palacios was afraid he would get poked in the eye. I think this years win could also be credited to Rondo because Palacios was glad that Rondo was in the NBA and was wondering who was going to poke him in the eye. Just having some fun. I will be rooting for the Cards from here on out as I was before this game.:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: