We have a Vaccine

Voice of Reason

16 minutes ago, PurplePride92 said:

Received my second dose of Pzifer on Wednesday.  A little arm soreness.  No other issues.  

I get my second dose of Pfizer tomorrow.  Didn't have any problems with the first dose except it caused me to say Knott County Central instead of Knott Central County.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

I get my second dose of Pfizer tomorrow.  Didn't have any problems with the first dose except it caused me to say Knott County Central instead of Knott Central County.

Well, it is Knott County Central. 🙂

• Haha 2

My first shot was gene therapy and population control, today's second shot was the formal microchip implementation. I am about an hour post second shot, and I am faintly starting to hear a voice - presumably Bill Gates - whispering in my ear. I understand it gets louder as the days go on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Other fun COVID-19 shot fact. It is not officially a COVID-19 shot unless you post about it on Facebook with a couple of hashtags like #gettheshot or #grateful.

Kinda like the first day of school, being at an amusement park, or going on vacation. 

• Like 1

On 4/14/2021 at 4:51 PM, tcjkbt said:

My shots are usually taken orally.....with the second and third ones following closely after the first.   At that point I may need a boost.

That’s how Mr. BWF got Covid. However he had a very very mild case. Someone should look into bourbon.

The worst states at % of population vaccinated:

50. AL ..... 24.1%

49. MS ..... 25.4%

48. GA ..... 26.4%

47. TN ..... 26.8%

46. AR ..... 27.6%

45. LA ..... 27.7%

44. ID ..... 28.1%

43. IN ..... 28.3%

42. WY ..... 28.9%

41. SC ..... 29.2%

For perspective, the 5 best states are all at 40% or better.

I ran into an acquaintance  who is an anti-mask anti-vaccine person at the store (he had no mask on of course).  He said I hope you're not offended by me not wearing a mask but I'm sure you're not surprised. He then said he believes in natural selection. I looked at him and said well that's not going to work out very well for the people with your viewpoint is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

The worst states at % of population vaccinated:

50. AL ..... 24.1%

49. MS ..... 25.4%

48. GA ..... 26.4%

47. TN ..... 26.8%

46. AR ..... 27.6%

45. LA ..... 27.7%

44. ID ..... 28.1%

43. IN ..... 28.3%

42. WY ..... 28.9%

41. SC ..... 29.2%

For perspective, the 5 best states are all at 40% or better.

I ran into an acquaintance  who is an anti-mask anti-vaccine person at the store (he had no mask on of course).  He said I hope you're not offended by me not wearing a mask but I'm sure you're not surprised. He then said he believes in natural selection. I looked at him and said well that's not going to work out very well for the people with your viewpoint is it?

There is zero surprise in that list. 

Also zero surprise in your "friend's" lack of awareness. 😂